**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rogue doesn't reduce duration of some debuffs

Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
I just read through the latest changes going into effect for the next update and unfortunately, Rogue didn't make the cut.

Details about her bug can be found here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/888219#Comment_888219

I'm including a link since posting in the thread doesn't seem to move it to the front page anymore.

Basically, she is correctly reducing the duration of some debuffs but not others. Incinerate, armor break, shock, and others still stay on Rogue for the full duration despite her natural abilities.

The bug was acknowledged last Summer and a fix was almost rolled out, but it was called back at the last minute.

Is anyone looking at Rogue?

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    The link above doesn’t work, but I’m guessing it’s the thread I started last year about Rogue.

I just tested her vs a Hyperion and she reduced the length of stun, incinerate and armor break debuffs like she should.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    MikeHock said:

The link above doesn’t work, but I’m guessing it’s the thread I started last year about Rogue.

I just tested her vs a Hyperion and she reduced the length of stun, incinerate and armor break debuffs like she should.

That's the one. Let's try again:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/79292/rogue-has-been-bugged-for-months-doesn-t-shrug-off-some-debuffs-known-issue-under-investigation

I'll try to run some tests when I have time to see if she works properly with some of the less common debuffs like enervate, shock, and disorient. Though if what you're saying is true, it surprises me that they didn't update the thread or put anything in a changelog.