**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

One of the best days in MCOC for me in awhile. So what to do with it?

RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
Earlier today, right after calender rewards to be exact, I got really awesomely lucky when I formed my bi-weekly Grandmaster shard crystal. I was so excited, I didn't think to grab a picture, but here is my alliances board showing my luck. I immediately went to rank2 with my "miracle champ"!!

But the luck didn't end there. A few minutes ago, I did my 4th unstable epic rift. Crazy huh?

So I'm pretty sure who I'm supposed to use it on, but I just want to see if the community has any feedback. I would hate to use it on the wrong champ and regret it later. I only have 4 5* Mystic champs, and one of them is already duped by pulling her twice.

So I'd appreciate any feedback you guys might have.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Definitely between Mephisto and Magik for me. Mag is a tried and true, but Mephisto is a go-to for me as well. Most people will say her, but I'd go with him.
  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139

Earlier today, right after calender rewards to be exact, I got really awesomely lucky when I formed my bi-weekly Grandmaster shard crystal. I was so excited, I didn't think to grab a picture, but here is my alliances board showing my luck. I immediately went to rank2 with my "miracle champ"!!

But the luck didn't end there. A few minutes ago, I did my 4th unstable epic rift. Crazy huh?

So I'm pretty sure who I'm supposed to use it on, but I just want to see if the community has any feedback. I would hate to use it on the wrong champ and regret it later. I only have 4 5* Mystic champs, and one of them is already duped by pulling her twice.

So I'd appreciate any feedback you guys might have.

Magik or Mephisto !
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Magik doesn’t need her sig ability to be a beast. I’d probably wait for DV, but you can’t go wrong with awakening her either.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Congrats on the great pulls!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,927 ★★★★★
    Save the gem. Magik or Meph don't really need it to be effective. Save it for someone like Voodoo or SymSupreme.
    Nice pulls however.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,171 ★★★
    Oh definitely use it on magik. She is a beast. You can clear lot of content with her. Imo SS doesn't need the gem and Voodoo needs it but you already have magik why not use it now. Understand the signs of stars that aligned to give you a magik and gem out of luck lol. Anyways, magik is definitely worthy of the gem and more than Mephistopheles for sure. I'm someone who has duped magik, duped Mephistopheles in 5 star and unduped Mephistopheles in 6 star. So I know what I'm saying. Goodluck 👍
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,145 ★★★★★
    Magik.
  • neilr3595neilr3595 Posts: 33
    Magik was my first R4 and still consistently in my top 3 for questing champs
  • Magik benefits quite immensely from awakening her. I would awaken my 5* in a heartbeat if I snagged that gem. Chances of cycling Limbo increasing based on sig level and amount of power to do extra damage, and rewind damage done to you during a Limbo cycle? Yes please! She's still one of the top Mystics in the game. Cannot go wrong with Magik in most cases. Hopefully someday I'll get such an opportunity. Congrats on that @RichiesDad79 !!!
  • Congratulations! That is a pretty good set of pulls.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Magik for sure. Anyone saying her sig isn't useful is crazy. It's helps her sustainability quite a bit by having limbo up much more and reversing the damage taken during it.
  • MasterB8terMasterB8ter Posts: 8

Magik for sure. Anyone saying her sig isn't useful is crazy. It's helps her sustainability quite a bit by having limbo up much more and reversing the damage taken during it.

Couldn't agree more. I've heard, "her sig is only important for AWD" said so many times, and it's just not true. Yes, you can pin opponents against a wall w/o the dupe, but not all opponents. I fought many tier 3 node 29 KMs (thank sweet jesus that's over with) and I imagine an unawakened magik wouldn't have lasted long in that fight lol.
    Limbo adds some pretty consistent bonus damage, but as said by worknprogress, her sustainability skyrockets. She basically goes from having a mediocre-low health pool to what seems like a huge health pool. Especially at high sig where limbo is almost constant once you launch that first l2. ANY health lost during limbo will be put right back when it expires. Helps significantly with chip and unavoidable damage. Plus it can be a lifesaver (literally lol) for slip ups.
    Anyway, yeah I'd use it on magik if i were you =)
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,456 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Take Magik to R4 and see if you like her there. If so, awakening her has benefits, but not as much as awakening someone like Voodoo. Mine is R4 and unawakened and her core abilities work just fine for me. Limbo awakened can save your tail, though—if you find her being your go-to (and you likely will), awakening her is a solid option.

Dr. Zola
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Out of those options? Definitely Magik. But honestly, I'd save it for Symbiote Supreme.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Magik 100%
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    Either magik or save it