**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Legends runs promote unhealthy lifestyle

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
I think you really need to reconsider the legends program. People are completing this in the range of 18-25 hours. This is completely unhealthy to be glued to your phone that long. How as a company can you justify making players essentially stay up a whole day just for a chance at a new 6* champ?

Comments

• Options

well, you don't have to do it?

If you want the limited reward you have to. They are promoting to do content as fast as possible without regards to players health.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Besides, legend runs are around 4 hours arent they edit: nvm, act6
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

I think you really need to reconsider the legends program. People are completing this in the range of 18-25 hours. This is completely unhealthy to be glued to your phone that long. How as a company can you justify making players essentially stay up a whole day just for a chance at a new 6* champ?

You do know legends runs are entirely optional... if its so unhealthy you do not need to partake in a run.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    There's literally only a handful of people who go for Legends Runs. Most often, it's the same people, and they know what they're getting into. It's a choice to go for it. Not mandatory.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

It's one day.... How is unhealthy if you decide to spend a day playing? It doesn't make any difference unless it's consistent for months or years. Also if you don't want to do it, then don't. You aren't responsible for anyone's behaviour.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Next up:
    Fast food restaurants should reevaluate there food because people CHOOSE to eat there

Erm....already there. XD
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Next up:
    Fast food restaurants should reevaluate there food because people CHOOSE to eat there

This is actually happening in McDonald's... So sad.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    From Legends Run, to Burger king and McDonalds... whats next, please impress me
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★

From Legends Run, to Burger king and McDonalds... whats next, please impress me

Next: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System
  • Options
    Feeney234 said:

Zuko_ILC said:

You do know legends runs are entirely optional... if its so unhealthy you do not need to partake in a run.
    I'm not doing the legends run but some friends are. It doesn't make sense that they can't just count the time of your fights instead of a running timer from when you start to finish. It's not healthy for the player base.
  • Options

There's literally only a handful of people who go for Legends Runs. Most often, it's the same people, and they know what they're getting into. It's a choice to go for it. Not mandatory.

Why are you in jail?
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

No one is making anyone to attempt it, nor promoting it, it's simply an option. People have their own brains and generally they are expected to use them

People shouldn’t be trusted to use their own brains, it’s easy saying that; but the issue is people ARE doing this, so yes, they have their own brain, but they aren’t really great using it.

Kabam could maybe offer a break period. Especially for content like this, as it clearly isn’t heathy for the user.
  • Options

Yes, they know what they are getting into, and yes it is their choice, but it shouldn’t be a choice for a player to be on for 24hour with no breaks etc.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    It's not really a lifestyle choice if it's only one day a month.
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

Yes, they know what they are getting into, and yes it is their choice, but it shouldn’t be a choice for a player to be on for 24hour with no breaks etc.
    Why shouldnt it be a choice? Who are you to regulate choices?

Sorry but we cant and shouldnt regulate everything. Personal responsibility needs to exist
    I’m not someone to regulate choices, it should be regulated.

Clearly 24 Hours of staring at a screen with minimal to no breaks is known fact to not be healthy or good for you. That’s fact, yeah there is personal responsibility, but look at the news daily, majority don’t know what that is.