Broken record but still need to ask about RDT

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    Connect said:

Just stop. The part of the community who wants it is like you said, a broken record. Just stop flooding the forums with the same question that will get the same answer NO.

Who are you and on who’s behalf are you saying no.

Big head right, ego got too much of you, love how you can answer for kabam

The question wasn’t a question a avarage gamers can answer and I sent a ticket and I’ll get a response in 24h regarding my question and I asked for the post to be deleted fingers crossed.

Too many toxic people on the forum because no one in their own alliance want to talk to them

Yeah too many toxic people on the forums who ask for rank down tickets and when they are told it won't happen get butthurt.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★

Connect said:

This isn’t post made to start a war over RDT
    Personally I only asked as its SA month and looking at the calendar, what’s wrong making a suggestion.

Personally I think if I posted and in the calander there was no 5* awakening gem I’m 2billion percent sure the same trolls would be telling the community how we are not entitled to a free awakening crystal.
    How it’s so unfair to the players who completed harder content to earn an awakening crystal and we are just beggars only beg beg eta eta

Some people are just evil in mind body and soul and I have little to say to them as they are the first people who believe they are entitled regardless.

I don’t really care for their opinion it’s basically the blind leading the deaf to nirvana.

If a person suggest something don’t mean it should be accepted, but if you don’t ask them how will you know.

Also some people shouldn’t comment on behalf of kabam as you have no say in their matter as much as I don’t have any say in their matter so stop giving silly opinions when you only speak for yourself and not as a whole.

Make a poll and see how many people agree in your idology you be lucky to get even 25% agree with you.

The game has fewer selfish people than you think who live to troll others twisting what they said or write just so they can feel important.

No the difference between an RDT and an Awakening gem is the gem is an intended resource Summoners can gather a RDT is something that is only handed out when deemed necessary. Why can people not understand this?
    Never seen anyone not understanding it, but ive seen plenty of people disagreeing with it, so the real question that should be asked is why so many people disagree with it
    Because they are unnecessary something else people don't understand.
  • ConnectConnect Member Posts: 197
    edited July 2019
    Connect said:

Is there any plans to give summoners a rank down ticket during the summoners appreciation

Look I made a thread all I said was if there was any plans.
    I didn’t say I am entitled or kabam must hand out rdt all I was asking was if there was any future plans to give them out.

If it’s a no it’s perfect, if they said maybe that’s perfect too but for people to go around attacking the op for making a post is beyond my thinking and yes I think many are toxic or the forum by suggesting asking about an in game item is a form of begging or a reason to attack’s person for asking regarding the item.

Now did I get a response from kabam support on the issue? Maybe, was it the answer I was looking for? Maybe
    Did I get silly response claiming I was a begging or anyone else what some trolls on the specific thread have been saying? NO!!!

Glad kabam are not of low intelligence or have a chip on their shoulder as many have shown on this thread.

Thanks kabam support for a timely response and a nice email.

Haha I even had one person trolling on this thread saying that trolling my thread gave him more enjoyment and satisfication than this game has given him in the past 3months
    So proves what a troll he is, was and will be.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Connect said:

Connect said:

Is there any plans to give summoners a rank down ticket during the summoners appreciation

Look I made a thread all I said was if there was any plans.
    I didn’t say I am entitled or kabam must hand out rdt all I was asking was if there was any future plans to give them out.

If it’s a no it’s perfect, if they said maybe that’s perfect too but for people to go around attacking the op for making a post is beyond my thinking and yes I think many are toxic or the forum by suggesting asking about an in game item is a form of begging or a reason to attack’s person for asking regarding the item.

Now did I get a response from kabam support on the issue? Maybe, was it the answer I was looking for? Maybe
    Did I get silly response claiming I was a begging or anyone else what some trolls on the specific thread have been saying? NO!!!

Glad kabam are not of low intelligence or have a chip on their shoulder as many have shown on this thread.

Thanks kabam support for a timely response and a nice email.

Haha I even had one person trolling on this thread saying that trolling my thread gave him more enjoyment and satisfication than this game has given him in the past 3months
    So proves what a troll he is, was and will be.

Do you mean a automatic reply they send everyone on the topic? Is that the "nice" email you are referring to? Lol
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Member Posts: 261 ★★
    I can’t even remember why they issued the first rank down tickets, the only reason they exist in the game is because Kabam screwed something up and they were an olive branch. They aren’t intended to be a game mechanic
  • ConnectConnect Member Posts: 197
    edited July 2019
    Midnite93 said:

Are you serious another RDT thread? 😑

No it’s a joke

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    In the defense of the OP. I actually haven’t seen a RDT post in a while lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Connect said:

Just stop. The part of the community who wants it is like you said, a broken record. Just stop flooding the forums with the same question that will get the same answer NO.

Who are you and on who’s behalf are you saying no.

Big head right, ego got too much of you, love how you can answer for kabam

The question wasn’t a question a avarage gamers can answer and I sent a ticket and I’ll get a response in 24h regarding my question and I asked for the post to be deleted fingers crossed.

Too many toxic people on the forum because no one in their own alliance want to talk to them

I’m saying no because this part of the community has already gotten their answer from kabam and can’t get through their head. Kabam said NO on every single thread involving the tickets
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Member Posts: 711 ★★
    Connect said:

if you hated to sound like a broken record why did you post ? lol

I was hoping the record had more flavour and wasn’t Humpty Dumpty.

lmao
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Member Posts: 472 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    The title says it all. You either will read this thread or you wont. You either agree or you dont.

But for all the people arguing so strongly against it, you could not possibly be doing more to keep the thread alive and the conversation going.

It's kind of funny and sad at the same time to watch people fight so hard to keep something going they hate.

Personally I dont see the obsession. It's not like you dont know a champs sucks. Dont rank em if you'll have second thought. But I wouldn't turn one down either.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Member Posts: 261 ★★

Mods close and hide any thread they don’t want to address or have people discuss lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★

Mods close and hide any thread they don’t want to address or have people discuss lol
    No. Not even close to how that works.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269

That's not true in the slightest.
This discussion has been closed.