**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You’re missing out. Looking for signs of intelligent life.

Missing out in one of best opportunities anyone has ever offered you in this game. Looking for smart people. Here to make the best casual alliance in the game. Please help me accomplish that. It’s not that hard; it’s just hard finding the right people to are capable or accomplishing it.

Please read if interested:
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/147468/4th-of-july-independence-day-time-for-you-to-do-what-is-best-for-you-be-your-own-boss#latest

Comments

• JaaonArmfieldJaaonArmfield Posts: 63
    Awesome got zero hits because people too lazy to read more than 2-3 sentences.
  • WillTWillT Posts: 98
    I feel your pain...your alliance is out of my league though as a newer player as I've only a handful of unmaxed, unawakened 4*s....I came here over a week ago to recruit 20 members to a beginner alliance. I'm not asking much...newer 20k-40k rated players should be crying out for an active, driven alliance.....or so I thought....not one person has answered the countless ads I have placed ...... I don't mean to highjack yours but if anyone should read this who's interested then you can add me in game wil~243 or line @reapers_son. I wish you nothing but luck brother............and a good point is made.....why isn't there a decent in game recruitment tool ???????