**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HOW IS ICEMAN NOT COLDSNAP IMMUNE!?

Bruh Iceman should be immune to his own coldsnap, how on Earth is he not? For example, humman torch is immune to incinerate, but Iceman isn't immune to coldsnap!? What the heck is going on here?

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Bruh, chill on the caps, Star is always watching!
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Well now you just confirmed yourself as a troll. Scroll down like 10 threads and I find the same post.
  • Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    I tHinKs the enemy places cOLdeR iCE on him so he fEELs that colder ice and isn’t ImMuNE to that because it is CoLDEr than his NORmaL BoDY TemPERatURe. So he gets fRozEN
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    A thread about the same was created today. Taking consideration that there are other 100 of them, this is a duplicated. Spam.

He is immune to his own abilities. He is not immune to other championabilities. This is a fictional universe and it does make sense to be whatever it is.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Too_qik said:

Too_qik said:

Bruh, chill on the caps, Star is always watching!

Who is star?
    How dare you
    How dare I what? Not know who star is of course I don't know who she is! I've never even heard the name star ever.
    Then how did you know Star was a she? hmmmmmmmmm?
  • Options
    Too_qik said:

A thread about the same was created today. Taking consideration that there are other 100 of them, this is a duplicated. Spam.

He is immune to his own abilities. He is not immune to other championabilities. This is a fictional universe and it does make sense to be whatever it is.

This needs to be brought to kabams attention so I'm glad there are a ton of other threads like this.
    They are aware. They created him knowing how it would turn out ...
    He simply isn't immune. He shouldn't be really, and they decided not to give him that ability
  • Options
    Too_qik said:

Djkrdjj said:

I tHinKs the enemy places cOLdeR iCE on him so he fEELs that colder ice and isn’t ImMuNE to that because it is CoLDEr than his NORmaL BoDY TemPERatURe. So he gets fRozEN

What's with the caps?
    I’m meming just like u, bro.

Multiple people can have the same ideas, however this thread, I think, is just someone meming.
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Search bar exists for a reason. USE IT
  • Options
    Too_qik said:

Djkrdjj said:

Too_qik said:

Djkrdjj said:

What's with the caps?
    I’m meming just like u, bro.

Multiple people can have the same ideas, however this thread, I think, is just someone meming.
    It's not.
    You people are just mad because I am defending kabam in my other discussion
    I don’t care if u defend Kabam. I don’t take my feelings from what someon says about me or anyone in one thread to another. I’m completely fine with everyone.(wether they are with me is a different story) I assumed u were meming because their was another poll like this earlier so I thought u were mocking it.
  • Options
    Too_qik said:

DNA3000 said:

Too_qik said:

Bruh Iceman should be immune to his own coldsnap, how on Earth is he not?

Because he's not on Earth.
    Normally I would be mad at you for argue with me but your joke was to good for me to be mad😂
    But hey, is not even a joke really
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Too_qik said:

Bruh Iceman should be immune to his own coldsnap, how on Earth is he not? For example, humman torch is immune to incinerate, but Iceman isn't immune to coldsnap!? What the heck is going on here?

Yes, he should. But I don't think Kabam is going to change it
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Too_qik said:

DNA3000 said:

Too_qik said:

Bruh Iceman should be immune to his own coldsnap, how on Earth is he not?

Because he's not on Earth.
    Normally I would be mad at you for argue with me but your joke was to good for me to be mad😂
    Technically not even a joke, straight up fact.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    These threads are hilarious to me. Especially when someone is feigning ignorance.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure if I should take this post seriously lol
This discussion has been closed.