**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

from the SDCC - another blade movie

RockonRockon Posts: 271
so when is 6* blade coming??? or a blade mcu version????

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Whenever they came
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I AM SO HYPED FOR *EVERYTHING*
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

I can’t wait!!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Would Disney ever do an R rating you think? I really hope it isn't PG-13
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I've waited YEARS for this to happen and to have Mahershala Ali as Blade? Absolutely brilliant. Love the Wesley Snipes films. Those are classics but he's aged out of the role. Mahershala is literally the only accomplished actor that can take the baton from Wesley. Best news from SDCC imo.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    Kennado said:

I've waited YEARS for this to happen and to have Mahershala Ali as Blade? Absolutely brilliant. Love the Wesley Snipes films. Those are classics but he's aged out of the role. Mahershala is literally the only accomplished actor that can take the baton from Wesley. Best news from SDCC imo.

Agreed. at first i was like awwww yea blade is back. Then i saw who was cast in the role. And i thought to myself, brilliant just brilliant. He even has a wesley snipes look and vibe going on so its gotta be more than a coincidence
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Kevin has said that there is the possibility but anything more than that no. Not yet at any rate
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

I think Mahershala Ali will do good. Can't wait to see him as Blade.

Good thing Cottonmouth is dead in the MCU, or it would be pretty awkward if they were to ever meet... 😳
    Well the Netflix shows got rebooted so TeCHnicaLLy he’s probably alive.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

If they were doing PG-13 blade wouldnt be in the works....DP being rated R film has proven to be successful and that is what disney wants successful films.

I cant imagine blade being PG-13 lol
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I was very pleasently surprised when I saw the new blade movie coming. Ali has big boots to fill, but I'm certain he can do it. However, I'm gonna be very dissapointed if there isn't even like either a small cameo or something from Snape's himself. Pay homage, you know?