**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next Big Rank Up Decision...help please

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
So I am nearing either my next 5/65 champ or rank 2 six star, but am in a pickle. I have some solid champs to choose from, but also have solid champs to take to rank 4 then rank 5 in the future. Im also considering maybe an unconventional rank up to 5/65 with gwenpool. Thoughts and advice is great. Current 5/65 are Corvus, Sparky and Domino

Next Big Rank Up Decision...help please 34 votes

5/65 gwenpool (duped sig 180)
8%
Duke_SilverLordNeoXdSpoodermanxD 3 votes
2/35 6 star Luke Cage (sig20)
8%
Foxhero007FF10Skinnyfatboy82 3 votes
2/35 6 star Omega Red (sig 20) not impressed with low sig - have all synergies for him too
35%
DalBotthetaman23JestressRepto2310or_StrongEtjamaSquishyjrThe_4THÆgon0710TheTalentsNarwhal52xCtfz35Legionnaire 12 votes
2/35 symbiotie supreme unduped
29%
GameradqqedfyvrOsfan8WerewrymBahamutTheLegend27IKONLoctiteSuperGlueAstoundsThoye3 10 votes
Rank 4 either VTD, Cap IW, Massacre, Havok, Sabretooth - All unduped
17%
Spity68Cassycx23433The_WatcherKing_Leo321Big_Rig28 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    2/35 6 star Omega Red (sig 20) not impressed with low sig - have all synergies for him too
    Omega - you'll eventually get more sig on him and he has the most growth potential long term.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Rank 4 either VTD, Cap IW, Massacre, Havok, Sabretooth - All unduped
    Massacre.
    No dupe needed and so much fun to play.

Realistic : gwenpool.

Dont know nothing bout SS
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    2/35 symbiotie supreme unduped
    Gwenpool is solid still but a lot of champs have passed her.

Wouldn't R2 Cage, but not totally unreasonable

By the time your OR is high enough sig, you'll have more resources to bring him up

Definitely R2 Sym Supreme (assuming you enjoy playing him). Different class from current R5s for more playability long term, and does something different from your current R5s as well.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

So I am nearing either my next 5/65 champ or rank 2 six star, but am in a pickle. I have some solid champs to choose from, but also have solid champs to take to rank 4 then rank 5 in the future. Im also considering maybe an unconventional rank up to 5/65 with gwenpool. Thoughts and advice is great. Current 5/65 are Corvus, Sparky and Domino

So, given your position I have a couple thoughts. If you're just looking for the rank up that will give you the best attack options moving forward, I would go SS as my first choice and Omega second choice. SS is stronger unawakened than Omega, SS is the use now champ and Omega is the use in the future champ.

CapIW would be the best rank 4 choice in my opinion if you're unsure about who to take to r5/r2 and just want to hold onto the T5s.

Given your apparent progress level, you should also consider ranking Gwenpool. Personally, I wouldn't, but the reason to rank her is that you're thinking about it. At some point, and only you would know if you're there or not, you may want to do things in the game just to do them, just to see what happens, just for fun, rather than doing everything just for efficiency, and you're strong enough in the game to afford to do it. In the long run, end game players either make up their own fun or they run out of things to do in the game, because the game's never going to hire a team of devs just to feed the endgame. So if you think she's fun and you want to know how far you can push her, maybe it is worth the rank up resources to have fun with it.