**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which class should get buffed next?

Choose a class and say which character should get buffed next!

Which class should get buffed next? 62 votes

Cosmic
0%
Mystic
69%
CrkwestFrostyAce_03BrightfireHDSiriusBreakquando213TerraFingfangfoomfanesCropDusterMasterduxAKTEKAhitlawSpurgeon14ThesurvivlistshashankchromePrathapLittle_Crocodili29Kobster84B_Dizzle_01Rougeknight87 43 votes
Tech
16%
IDogeJMORG1111Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg_Chaos_Batman1903Dead1gp87LordGenesisMassapealNightMonkey 10 votes
Mutant
6%
SpiderCoolsspaceoctopusTony886Přìņče01 4 votes
Science
0%
Skill
8%
abiew78Ram_Sarkaradqqedfyvrexc3lLordNeo 5 votes

Comments

  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,100 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    The mystics that has been released thus far In recent times has been trash (disregarding SS). The mystic class needs someone good. Willing for the next update to bring a mystic
  • Options
    _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Tech
    Terra said:

    The mystics that has been released thus far In recent times has been trash (disregarding SS). The mystic class needs someone good. Willing for the next update to bring a mystic

    Agreed. Looking at you Maw
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Mystic Is by far the weakest class In the game right now
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Tech
    #buffhulkbuster
  • Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Mystic
    Mystic has the classic advantage over one of the strongest classes in the game (cosmic) yet they dont have any good champions besides SS and magik to really kick cosmic butt
  • Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Mystic
    Ace_03 said:

    Vatris said:

    Mystic has the classic advantage over one of the strongest classes in the game (cosmic) yet they dont have any good champions besides SS and magik to really kick cosmic butt

    Doctor Voodoo disagrees non-believer.
    Oh oops forgot about him lol
  • Options
    _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Tech
    Vatris said:

    Ace_03 said:

    Vatris said:

    Mystic has the classic advantage over one of the strongest classes in the game (cosmic) yet they dont have any good champions besides SS and magik to really kick cosmic butt

    Doctor Voodoo disagrees non-believer.
    Oh oops forgot about him lol
    What about Dorm
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Mutant
    I don't care if they just got done with Colossus and old man Logan. DXF and Magneto still eagerly await theirs!
  • Options
    Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Tech
    Iron Patriot and Civil Warrior.
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Skill
    Daredevil netflix and falcon!
    I guess hulkbuster and iron man classic for tech or juggernaut and iron fist for mystic would be great too.
  • Options
    Sagittarius78Sagittarius78 Posts: 34
    Mystic
    The Mystic group is one of the weakest classes. I have several and The Hood is my best and strongest of them.
  • Options
    Fan1241Fan1241 Posts: 47
    Mystic
    Iron fist is my fav marvel caracther
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Mystic
    Mystics for sure. Magik has been out since 2015 and still either the best or second best in that class. SS is situational and DV is similar. The mystic class needs a real heavy damage dealer. Someone who doesn’t rely on nullify and power gain.
Sign In or Register to comment.