**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Someone is changing my mastery setup and open all the crystals.

Guys yesterday i saw that my game user id was changed and mastery setup was back to zero. It was very strange situation for me. I changed the password twice but after that also someone has again changed the mastery setup and opened all the crystals. How's this possible? Any idea? I am fedup fedup from kabam support.

Comments

• 666333666333 Posts: 6
    If you can log in and somebody still can log in then you need to check your google play.
  • 666333666333 Posts: 6
    I believe you are the original owner of the account. Change your email password not on the game and change the email for the game. Ask the help of the support team they will change your email associated with the game after few security question you need to answer.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    If you gave your password to someone else to use for whatever reason and they installed the game on their device using your acct it will automatically link them forever, they won’t need a password. You can change your password a hundred times and it won’t work. You need to have Kabam support unlink other devices to your acct.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Family member maybe?