**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel's Ability Reduction Immunity Not Working [Under Investigation]

becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Archangel's passive to be immune to ability accuracy reduction effects is still not working. In fact it has actually gotten worse because he was tagged as "Metal" in a recent update which is now allowing both magneto's to lower his abilities in addition to the other heroes that were already doing this (Black Widow, Quake, Gambit, Civil Warrior, etc.)

If you need to test the bug it's very simple, go fight a Black Widow or Magneto(Red) and try parrying them, they will negate it periodically with their ability reduction passives.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    This is true.
    Miike said that the team was still testing this, since it happens in some areas, but it doesn't happen in others. However, it happens to me in everywhere.
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Weekday reminder
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP, sorry that you're seeing these issues with Archangel's ability accuracy reduction immunity. We're looking into this at the moment, and hope to have an update soon. Thanks for bearing with us.
    edited June 2017
    Any update on when this is going to be fixed? Next patch perhaps?

Edit: I saw the known bugs post was updated to include a fix for this issue, sounds like it's coming in the next patch!
    Still not fixed, please look into it again.
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    First post mid of may and still not fixed? Boy that sure gives us hope for others of the numerous bugs to be fixed....
    Latest patch says Magneto won't magnetize AA anymore which is great...except that AA's ability is bugged against every single champion that can reduce ability accuracy (Black Widow, Crossbones, Civil Warrior, etc.)

Instead of fixing the interaction with each champion one by one wouldn't it be easier and more effective to just fix the base ability on Archangel's end?
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    OMG I came here to post about this because I was getting pissed off by XBones still reducing my ability accuracy.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    WOW! That was back in may lol this company I swear, well at least it's finally getting fixed in the new update.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    WOW! That was back in may lol this company I swear, well at least it's finally getting fixed in the new update.

Uummm......not exactly
    @Raa u sure? I swear I read some where. Where it says it fixed the bug with magneto affected his ability accuracy in the patch nnots.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    @Raa u sure? I swear I read some where. Where it says it fixed the bug with magneto affected his ability accuracy in the patch nnots.

Exactly, only magnetism but not against other DAR champs like BW, CB, Quake etc
    Raa wrote: »

Exactly, only magnetism but not against other DAR champs like BW, CB, Quake etc
    Oh, well that's saddening...but not surprising.