**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which 5* to 5/65?

Hi everyone. I feel like choosing CG, as he is a real boss killer. Starky punches really hard, but not easy to play (imo) and building poises feels a bit tedious. My only concern is if there's not a big difference from r4 to r5 with CG. If you add a comment explaining your choice, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for feedback

Which 5* to 5/65? 43 votes

Stark Spidey (duped)
55%
Carmel1WhiteManLvernon15Osfan8F317Duke_Silverdfmoore26CoachLedLordRaymond3spaceoctopusAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWoogieboogiewarung73FF10EtjamaMsyounus1288HedronÆgon0710FreeToPlay_21 24 votes
Corvus Glaive (unduped)
44%
DukeBpn88855Solrac_2Mqc19Grootman1294Eugene_VirtuosobinrakIKONTony886X_Factor_Agentphil56201kubricknolanObaid_Jacob03AstoundsWade420wilson69tmhunter45Skinnyfatboy82TheSaithLeon91 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,343 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive (unduped)
    I have a 6* R1 corvus and an R5 5/65 Corvus, its a big difference using those two. Definitely Corvus.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey (duped)
    If you find Sparky difficult, by all means go with Corvus. But generally speaking, a duped Sparky will do a bit more stuff than an unawakened Corvus.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey (duped)
    In longer fights that take longer than 20 or 30 hits when Corvus has 4 missions completed and Sparky has all his Poises, the damage evens out to around the same tbh. I find dexing for Poises to be easy, but if it's harder for you, Corvus might be a better choice. But Sparky has all that damage AND a bunch of Utility too. Emergency power drain, Taunts that help bait specials, and that crazy awesome Special Evade. In the end though, it's up to you though. I would bring either of them to Rank 5.
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Corvus Glaive (unduped)
    I have both at 5/65. I love them both but outside of LOL Corvus is better. Corvus is much simpler to play, if you run suicides (you should and I just run DE) regens every fight, and has some power control off his L2. Starky is versatile with his damage and power control but more difficult to use and very low health pool and so you have to play mistake free or it's expensive.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,077 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey (duped)
    First voted, then read. If you don't like sparky play style, go with corvis for sure
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey (duped)
    He’s nuch more versatile
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey (duped)
    I'm kinda like you
    Im not great with building poise but you don't need to be perfect with him and a decent amount of poise he's a little more versatile
    But if you have a difficult time with sparky Corvus is awesome
  • Options
    binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Corvus Glaive (unduped)
    Rank up Corvus awakened ability doesn't matter.put that suicide on you can accomplish wonders I was in the same situation before and i rank 5 ed Corvus , Today I did act 6.1 intial run and become cavalier He did most heavy lifting for me .if u want him in his full potential rank him up and use suicide masteries.