**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m so tired of the lag and health potions cost kabam

How much longer will we have this lag during fights?! I’m so tired of having to use my revives/potions and sometimes units to be able to get through certain content. Whether it’s story quest, event quest, AQ, AW.. it lags for a second and next thing I know I’m taking a full combo to the face and either get killed or barely survive.
Also let’s talk about your revives/health potions ratio. They’re so expensive for 1% of health.. potions should not be a set amount, they should be percentages. Just imagine if I have to heal up my r2 6* domino, how many units does it cost to get to 50% health? About 200-300 units.. your whole health potions ratio is broken, it needs to be changed to percentages..

Done with my rant/frustration

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's kind of stupid that we are using the same potions that were available when the top champs were 4* 4/40s
  • Hey Geoqui21, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced lag in The Contest.

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause lag to occur. Unfortunately, this means there isn't a simple "one-fix-all" solution. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about lag, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you for your feedback about Revives and Health Potions. So your improvement suggestions can be considered and discussed by the community, I recommend sharing them in the Suggestions and Requests section of the Forums.
This discussion has been closed.