**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Major reward oversight by Kabam and the objectives?

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
My top champ just happens to be a mutant, so I blew threw all those objectives, without even trying, and now, I am stuck with this.

They expire in 7 days? Seriously? The event is 30 days long, so these should expire in 30 days, not 7. How can I even attempt the labs after 7 days, if I don't have any left to get, and no, sorry, I won't be buying any.

Please fix it to expire in 30 days.

Comments

• Options
    Did the rewards automatically get sent to your stash before you claimed them from the Objectives?
  • Options

Did the rewards automatically get sent to your stash before you claimed them from the Objectives?

No, every time it said to claim them I did... figured why not, then I look in the stash and see a ton of these things expiring in 7 days.

If I would have known they would expire in 7 days, I wouldn't have claimed them!
  • Options
    Just to make it clear, I didn't look at the stash until I was collecting my other expiring stuff, then I noticed all those, and that was way after I claimed all the stuff.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Yes I purposely didn’t use mutants so I can claim them over time. If I’d used my top mutants I’d be done with them also... would be nice if they expired over longer period or you could go to the next level of objective with out claiming the completed one.

🐻
  • Options
    The way objectives work you have to claim them immediately or you can't progress on the next step.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Don’t objectives have to be claimed before you can move on to the next one? Or has that been changed? If you can complete multiple objectives on the same chain, it would be a nice fix.

Dr. Zola

Yes. You're basically forced to claim it and have randomizes in overflow or completely halt your progress. Bad design.
    Right. Probably should have been part of the design on objectives initially. But at any rate it hurts to actually use the class you’re supposed to use this month.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 969 ★★★

DrZola said:

Don’t objectives have to be claimed before you can move on to the next one? Or has that been changed? If you can complete multiple objectives on the same chain, it would be a nice fix.

Dr. Zola

Yes. You're basically forced to claim it and have randomizes in overflow or completely halt your progress. Bad design.
    It seems like they changed that aspect. I claimed my reward, and I already had credit for further objectives I had completed.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Like stated this is a flawed design when mixed with solo objectives bus events that you have to claim to proceed. If this was a normal objective with a long timer it would be different as all progress would be counted but unless you want to specifically grind when needed then you need to throw them in overflow.

In all honesty why not make the timer the length of the event from beginning to end? Prevents hoarding while letting them being used where they are intended too after being earned.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Someone disagrees with that mechanic @RagamugginGunner. Not sure how there is anything in your statement to disagree with, unless someone is a little disagree troll following us around.

Dr. Zola

Edit:

Maybe someone was trying to tell me to check my stash. Unclaimed objectives now go into stash.

Did I miss that announcement?
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I can confirm that the claiming of objectives has been fixed. I claimed 2 objectives of the same chain back to back and had 2 towards the 3rd.
  • Options
    AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    No longer have to claim the objectives right away. Got changed last month as far as I know with all the dungeon fight objectives.
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

Sorry, just realized how rude that must have sounded. I was just trying to make sure there wasn't a bug that was auto-claiming the rewards. I've raised this to the team.

Omg yes please help us, I'm screwed otherwise 😭😭😭
  • Options
    IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Uncollected 100% done with Mutant champions and seeing all those things in stash with just 7 days remaining 😞😞😞
    Please Help !!! @Kabam Miike

• Options
    kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    Or give us the option to sell that randomizer for 2500 gold, so we can buy if we want in future.
  • Options
    kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

it changed now you can do the next object without claiming the completed one.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Please extend the timers in the stash for randomizers!!!
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

not for me: i was at 9/10 Parry, did a fight and parried three times, then the pop-up appear and told me that i was at 12/10 Parry, but when i claimed the reward the next objective started at 0 :(
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

not for me: i was at 9/10 Parry, did a fight and parried three times, then the pop-up appear and told me that i was at 12/10 Parry, but when i claimed the reward the next objective started at 0 :(
    Ya it has not changed for me. I still had to claim to move onto next milestone. Was at 30 parries. Did 10 in a fight but 5 didnt carry over. Started at 0 next milestone.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yeah definitely a good idea to give us 30 days cuz I stopped doing the solo objectives so they don’t expire. I’ll do them slowly, or “naturally”.

I also think we should have a chance to sell them at the end of the month and only allow us to keep 8 (since I kept them from a previous event and managed a few extra in the stash).
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Maybe just change them to a 30-day expiration like catalysts and be done with it. On that topic, can we do that with boosts too? I hate wasting boosts because they're expiring in my stash