**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GR or MM to 4/40?

I can rank to 4/40 one between duped MM or unduped GR...i don’t have any mistic or cosmic at 4/40 right now...
I prefer GR but is unduped

Other options
Unduped mistic:
Mordo
Thor jane
Unduped cosmic:
Thor
Angela
Gamora

My only 4/40 are (all duped):
Ultron
Storm
Cap WWII
Starlord
HE

I can also wait...

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    GR
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    who is mm?I say ghost rider tho
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Yellsome wrote: »

ms marvel?
  • Options
    Pera5Pera5 Posts: 52

ms marvel?

Yesss...the blonde one
  • Options
    Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    Both are good options. GR doesn't need to be duped and has better prestige. MM is a beast when duped and not using specials. Really a matter of preference
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Angela also unduped is very good option. I would go with her rather than MM
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Depends on your needs but probably GR. His survivability is elite. But is low damage dealer. So if you need a lane clearer in AQ then gr is your guy.
  • Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Gamora has OP attack but poor health, she is a good option though.
    Mordo is OP all round.
  • Options
    Bigdrail93 wrote: »
    Both are good options. GR doesn't need to be duped and has better prestige. MM is a beast when duped and not using specials. Really a matter of preference

I can rank both but i’ll running with 0 t4bc...and i prefer save almost 3 for every future upgrade or 5 star...
  • Options
    TKal wrote: »
    Angela also unduped is very good option. I would go with her rather than MM

I like Angela, her damage output is very good but it’s all from buff...
  • Options
    Depends on your needs but probably GR. His survivability is elite. But is low damage dealer. So if you need a lane clearer in AQ then gr is your guy.

At the moment in aq i’m using ultron, He e Cap WWII...but for events and story i don’t have a mistic and GR is very useful
  • Options
    Revan1001Revan1001 Posts: 26
    MM... Simple and as already said, beast when duped
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Just wondering..... Who is HE?
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    GR all day
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Just wondering..... Who is HE?
    Hawkeye

I'd go with GR. He's my lane clearer for AQ with his great sustain.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    If you're used to his mechanics, I'd say GR.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    GR considering you have a duped SL or else id say angela
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    If you want utilities like power control, Regen, etc.. Go with GR. If you want raw damage I would recommend Angela. She deals a lot more damage than MM.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Thor isn't a bad option either, but he needs to be duped to have his full potential. He isn't as dependent on buffs as Anglea is which helps if you find yourself up against a Mystic in AW. Only major downside of Thor is that his Parry is not working very well right now (which engages his duped ability of armor break).
  • Options
    vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    GR
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    GR all day. May not hit as hard as MM can, but regen and still poison immune.
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    GR all day. May not hit as hard as MM can, but regen and still poison immune.

GR Is not poison immune
  • Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    GR
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Bleed immune
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I'd go Mordo, he would be a great defender for you for war. Ghost Rider and MM are good for attack, but you already have good attackers in HE, SL and CA.
  • Options
    420sam wrote: »
    I'd go Mordo, he would be a great defender for you for war. Ghost Rider and MM are good for attack, but you already have good attackers in HE, SL and CA.

I know...but before think about war defence i almost need 1 4/40 for each class...for story and montly events...because at the moment i can only finish the heroic mode and not 100% complete without spend to much potions and/or revives
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Pera5 wrote: »

I know...but before think about war defence i almost need 1 4/40 for each class...for story and montly events...because at the moment i can only finish the heroic mode and not 100% complete without spend to much potions and/or revives

You shouldn't need 4/40s to beat the monthly heroic events. You just need a good mastery setup and to take advantage of using the right champs or teams with synergies.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

Mordo is the correct answer. You have good attackers for questing (Storm, SL, HE, CA, Ultron). They should be able to carry you through any part of AQ and AW.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

You shouldn't need 4/40s to beat the monthly heroic events. You just need a good mastery setup and to take advantage of using the right champs or teams with synergies.

Exactly right. Mastery setup is really all you need to beat heroic. Especially since you already have a duped SL. If you can perfect using parry to keep your combos high with SL then you would not need anyone else for the monthly quests.
  • Options
    Thawnim wrote: »

Exactly right. Mastery setup is really all you need to beat heroic. Especially since you already have a duped SL. If you can perfect using parry to keep your combos high with SL then you would not need anyone else for the monthly quests.

Sorry guys, i was speacking about master level of the montly quest, not heoric level!!