**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Time after time worth the effort?

Is it worth doing? The rewards are trash!!!

Comments

• Options
    DapandakingDapandaking Posts: 30
    Yeah but you only get it from the exploration rewards! The other crystals you get shards for a crystal with bad drops
  • Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Well they are optional,energy cost is low 1 per tile and you have a whole month to do it.The rewards are ok for a side quest.About the bad drops you can still pull a crapy 5* and you will say its a bad one right :D
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    It's an optional quest. If you personally don't see value in doing it skip it. Its low energy and even 3*s give iso for ranking or sale for gold. If you need neither don't bother with it
  • Options
    These are pretty good rewards with a guaranteed 5 star at the end of epic. Like previously said though, it is an optional quest. Don't like the rewards, then pass on it.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I wish it were a little shorter but I think it's worth it. Don't know for sure yet.
  • Options
    So far they’re pretty easy. I haven’t noticed much of a difficulty ramp up 8-10k PI, 3 champion paths...nice limited 5* pool too.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Pretty easy stuff, 1 energy per tile. 2 paths per map. Just use your energy every morning on one side.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I guess OP ignore the 6* shards from Epic exploration.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Absolutely worth doing, not many places you can earn 2 whole 5* for ~300 fights or whatever it is.
  • Options
    PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    I think it's pretty worth it, at least explore epic 100% and get a free 5*
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    edited September 2019
    IMO, this quest has Gwenpool goes to the movies potential. Only 2 paths per quest and even Epic is possible with low 4*. For that, the rewards (completion and exploration) seem pretty good.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I don't know about others but I love it
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Worth. Good quest, low energy, fair rewards.

Well done Kabam.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

IMO, this quest has Gwenpool goes to the movies potential. Only 2 paths per quest and even Epic is possible with low 4*. For that, the rewards (completion and exploration) seem pretty good.

Ya hate to break it to ya but chapter 3-5 will have additional added paths lol