**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

TWO DIFFERENT 4* MAGNETOS!!! WHY!?!?!

FrattoniumFrattonium Posts: 44
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
OK so im pretty new to the game (playing for 2 months) and I just got my 3rd 4* champion...Magneto. Im happy and all but I already had a 4* Magneto (Marvel Now). I was wondering if it was worth building up both even though they are mutant champions or should I save my iso and gold? please help

Comments

• Options
    FrattoniumFrattonium Posts: 44
    Sorry I meant MUTANT Champions!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    One red Deadpool and another white Deadpool (X-Force). One for Winter use and the other, other seasons.

Read the abilities and assess which you think is better.

• Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Magneto marvel now is trash .And the red mags is only good for synergies. Seeing that you are a new player you could use him till you get better champs
  • Options
    NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    If we're being honest man, I would rank up red mags only, and even then you won't use him much later in the game. Rank both to rank 3 and be done with them.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    At Tier 13, I am still seeing Magneto (Red), so much later could be 12-15 months later if you are not in active alliance.

So, rank them as much as you can for game progression.

• Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Red Magneto has awesome synergy of you pair him with Wolverine and Red cyclops. The 3 of them together are amazing
    Along with storm
  • Options
    I wish you had came to the forum earlier and discover a 'shortcut' to progression.

Read this account

Maybe you may want to restart and be the next player besting ROL in 2+ months.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    They're too similar in my opinion to rank up both. I would wait until you get another new 4*.
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    res mags over marvel now. synergies are WAY better and will benefit you when you get some of those champs!
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    To torture us of course... but seriously I have been there. Remember when I had a handful of 4* and 2 out of 5 were undupped mags
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Shut up or they'll add the 3rd one!!!!!
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    X_Scott wrote: »

Magneto (Marvel Then)?

hahaha..the brainiest comment ive seen
  • Options
    X_Scott wrote: »