**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation for block/parry bugs

Hello Kabam, we're really irritated by this block/parry bug. This issue is really annoying. We don't only lost fights but also too many potions on revives & health and units. So I hope you will be fair and not only just fix the bug, but compensate us for the issue too.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You’re expecting too much, I don’t even have confidence they will fix the bug
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    What's the bug?
  • Options
    AdamanteAdamante Posts: 23
    @Lvernon15 it concerns too much players for they don't fix it. Even Prof Hoff has made a video about it.

@JohnHS Since two weeks Block and Parry don't work well. Most of the time, nothing happens when you try to block/parry an attack and sometimes our champs are even moving foreward by themselves.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with blocking and Parry.

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause issues like this to occur. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

If you haven't already, please share the information requested in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.