**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iPhone 11/11 pro max

Today received my new iPhone 11 pro max but found that trying to activate a heavy ie AA etc it’s rather difficult as it’s running on ios13 don’t know if kabam has a patch or hot fix for iOS 13

Comments

• DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    This is what I mean
    @Kabam Miike
  • 7h3_Hulk7h3_Hulk Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    I have an iPhone XR running iOS 13 and am experiencing issues of my heavy not triggering after a parry.
    7h3_Hulk said:

I have an iPhone XR running iOS 13 and am experiencing issues of my heavy not triggering after a parry.

They need to issue a patch for iOS 13
  • tomtom1186tomtom1186 Posts: 33
    I have post the same issue today and I did a post (ID : Tomtomtom1186):

I can’t heavy after a parry. Regular heavy woks but heavy after a simple parry doesn’t work which is impossible to play without this basic move
    Also IPHONE XR. IOS13. Last update
    @Kabam Miike please help ASAP
    You need to post in the first thread IOS current version bug and known issue , I post This:

Game Name: tomtomtom1186
    Device and Model: iPhone XR
    Device Operating System: IOS 13
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: MOST RECENT
    Game Mode: All game modes
    Description of the Issue: CANT HEAVY AFTER A PARRY.

I can’t heavy anymore after a parry I have to tap twice to do a heavy . I can heavy normally if no parry but if I parry then I try to heavy it doesn’t trigger unless I press twice (which I can’t use I don’t have enough time to do 2 times a heavy to trigger heavy )
  • TWoloszynTWoloszyn Posts: 3
    I’m experiencing the same thing @tomtom1186 is experiencing. I upgraded to the new iPhone today on iOS 13.0 and now heavy attacks are slightly delayed after parrying/holding block.

When you hold block and attempt press on the right side of the screen your champ keeps blocking. The only way to successfully heavy attack is fully letting go of block and pressing more forcefully. This heavy appears to be slightly delayed from what I’m used to.

IGN: RoundTwo
    Device and Model: iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 24.2.1
    Game Mode: All Game Modes
    Description: Cannot Parry after a heavy. Have to let go of block and press harder than normal to be successful. Heavy attack appears/feels delayed.
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Having the same issue. Posted in the official bugs post but figured I’d comment here too.
    @TWoloszyn @Dęłtå @7h3_Hulk post the issue in the group:

[iOS] 24.2 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Other players start to discuss the same problem
  • Thank God this isn't just me.
    Thank god thought it was me being stupid glad I am not 👍😂😂
  • Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    Thank God it’s not only Me Im having same issues with omega red try to do the heavy after a parry like the input doesn’t work at times he just stands there and get smack in the face Or just blocks and stays in block form then out of no were he throws is heavy and there other times that parry’s are off
    iPhone 11Pro max iOS 13
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Same issue here.

The only temporary workaround I have found for now is to play with your thumbs close to the edges of your screen, or just placed slightly wider than where you would usually place your thumbs.
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    edited September 2019
    When trying to charge a heavy after parrying my champs just continue to hold block for an extra second or two. The heavy attack is EXTREMELY delayed from the time the input is made. I have a video of my Quake continuing to hold block even after I’ve already released my left thumb and pressed down with my right thumb. Please fix this ASAP as AW has just started!

If anyone can tell me how to upload a video here I will gladly share it.

Device: iPhone 11 Pro Max
    iOS: 13.0
    Version: 24.2.1
    Many of people who have updated on ios13 have the HEAVY BUG ( basically we can’t heavy after a parry)
    Just post your issue there

Guys just post your issue there :

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra please help ASAP it’s impossible to play without heavy and it’s season war.....

• EamonCEamonC Posts: 10
    iPhone X
    iOS 13
    Parry and heavy not working as they should.
  • Shakes40Shakes40 Posts: 9
    edited September 2019
    Have this same issue.
    iPhone 11
  • Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    Me too
    iPhone 11 pro max
    iOS 13
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,302 ★★★★
    Does kabam even read or acknowledge the bugs
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Apple taking queues from Bill O’Reilly with ios13 “Eff it, we’ll do it live”. Released an os with known issues to go with their new phone, you’ll get a better os around the 30th.
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 191 ★★
    I have an iPhone 11 pro max. And I can not parry and heavy. It is like the heavy does not register.
  • Since using the new iphone 11 max pro my heavies and blocks stick. If i block/parry my character will continue to block even after i let go of the screen. When attempting to heavy its similar in that the heavy is delayed. Anyone else having this issue? Its super noticeable when parrying and trying to heavy right away. I had no issues on Friday when I was using the iphone x.
  • BSiZzLe1BSiZzLe1 Posts: 5
    Same here... iPhone XR iOS 13
  • Shakes40Shakes40 Posts: 9
    edited September 2019
    Same issue here

Apple taking queues from Bill O’Reilly with ios13 “Eff it, we’ll do it live”. Released an os with known issues to go with their new phone, you’ll get a better os around the 30th.

Probably but I’ve decided to return my iPhone 11 and stick with the iPhone 8+ on iOS 12.4