**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
I pulled Ironman IW, Domino, Doc Ock, and Spider-Man Miles Morales. My initial thoughts were Miles Morales isn’t good, but playing him with certain champion synergy teams makes him better.

Any thoughts on my champions?

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Spidey’s evasion charges go up 2 every time the opponent uses a special attack. It’s not the synergy. At least I haven’t seen that synergy. Btw very nice champs congrats.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    It’s additional Spidey sense, if you have Stark Spidey look in his synergy teams.. with 16 Spidey sense, Miles becomes supper annoying evading.. of course Venom is good old counter to spider-verse evasion.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Stealthy synergy is great for him. No annoying evades when you try to parry, and you can build up a good amount
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 458 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    psp742 said:

Miles Morales has evasion charges and it goes up with good play style, upto 12 or more and his evasion improves. I hope Kabam buffs Miles to have invisibility and improved attack and utility like spider-Gwen.

I thought that invisibility idea sounded familiar, and then I remembered that you replied to a post I made a while back.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/148582/an-invisibility-buff-for-miles-morales#latest
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Miles Morales has evasion charges and it goes up with good play style, upto 12 or more and his evasion improves. I hope Kabam buffs Miles to have invisibility and improved attack and utility like spider-Gwen.

Kabam should stop miles evading while blocking as well
    There is a reason why Miles Morales is in the meh tier, he is a niche champion, low health and ok attack, not much summoners/ are going to rank up 5* or 6* Miles Morales to 5/65 or 2/35 respectively. He has spider sense that helps with evasion, different from Spiderman classic and Spider-Gwen mechanic.. if kabam doesn’t mess with this.. they should at least improve on his venom-blast attack damage.

I've been a little less lucky but still fortunate: Wasp, Red Hulk, Juggs, Void, Kingpin and then Ronin.

I’d call those pull pretty good.. Wasp, Red Hulk, Void, Ronin, Kingpin, and Juggernaut (probably needs dupe to be better but he needs buff).

I was hoping for Red Hulk or Ghost, but pleasantly happy I got Venom the Duck.. at least he is God tier.

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Pretty decent pulls.

If you've got Stealth Spidey, use him. His synergy with Miles doesn't just give Miles charges, it gives him a whole new Power Sting ability: https://www.marvelsynergy.com/champions/spider-man-miles-morales
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Way better than mine. Double duped Angela and 12 trash
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

psp742 said:

They should do this to every evade champ, really lol
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Great 6* pulls. Add Venom to your Miles team and you’ll get an additional 6% attack from that synergy as well.
  • dicdatordicdator Posts: 27
    You're very lucky man.) Great 6* pulls.
    Adamb208 said:

Great 6* pulls. Add Venom to your Miles team and you’ll get an additional 6% attack from that synergy as well.

I have 5* Venom 4/55 sig60, Carnage 3/45 sig100, VTD 3/45 sig60.. 6* VTD 1/25, and I have 5* Symbiote Supreme 3/45.. even unduped going to 4/55 him.

Thi101 said:

psp742 said:

They should do this to every evade champ, really lol
    Agreed
    LoL, you probably hate evade champions a lot.
    psp742 said:

LoL, you probably hate evade champions a lot.

Nah just ones like og spidey& miles that auto evade when blocking
    edited December 2019
    Opened my sixth 6* I got most 6* shards from the Odin’s I bought and got the last few shards from grinding.. Black Friday luck wasn’t with me.. After doing pep1000 method, I paused and exit the game because I needed to do something, after I return to open 6* basic champion, I must have worn off the mojo. Here is who I pulled included my previous 6*

Little underwhelming, hope I pull 5* Ghost to complete Quantum synergy team.