**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Speedster327, you have some great champions your sleeping on.. namely: Kingpin, Hulkbuster, Hyperion, Venom, Shang-chi, Crossbones, Joe Fixit (after buff he is pretty good), Gamora, Karnak (better but I still don't like him), Spider-Gwen, Mysterio, Super Skrull (as defender or battleground), Bishop, Terrax, Havok.

Congrats on having good luck..
    easy 7 to 7.5/10
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    I'm relatively happy with my pulls and rankups for my 6*s.
    Not sure if I've posted them in here before 🤔.

• Options
    Speedster327Speedster327 Posts: 3
    @psp742 thanks for all the suggestions. most of which u mentioned were newly pulled and all the unleveled ones too...kind of did a mega opening 😅. so from the ones you suggested, everyone except Mysterio, Gwen, Skrull, and Karnak are new pulls...haven't been able to level them all up coz I am on an iso shortage 😅. planning on a mass rank-up. my next opening would be when quicksilver joins the basic pool. btw congrats on your wonderful roster too, love it.
  • Options
    o4tg2o4tg2 Posts: 3
    Domino with Rulk and Masacre synergy will get you very far in the game at your level. Just use Domino’s heavies and watch them turn to ash. Rulk and Masacre won’t even need to be used.
  • Options
    No new 6*.. just update to visual 6* roster..

who do you think I should rank2 or rank3 as mutant?

I am tempted to rank up Dormammu or Antman.. yeah they aren't the best champions but they have niche uses.
  • Options
    Well I rank down Moleman.. and rank up Longshot.

Did some Event Quest Subservience for 2% tier5 class catalyst (fingers crossed for mutant).. and got mutant..

Now, have 5x 6* rank3.. just missing cosmic (either King Groot or Corvus or VTD)
    23x rank2, but can rank2 another 6* (24th).. almost close to (25th just needing tier5 basic catalyst and tier2 alpha).
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    I'm sort of tempted to rank2 Sasquatch.. this synergy makes King Groot fury more potent.

(Sasquatch +1 fury with 30% potency)

(Man-thing +2 fury to malice)

King Groot normally has 3 fury, with Man-thing in team he gets +2 fury (which total 5), and add Sasquatch in team +1 fury.. (now that's 6 fury). does the 30% potency apply to all 6 fury?

Thanks.
  • Options
    AW season over.. probably worse season for our alliance... got Silver2
    rewards were good.. open 5* featured (hoping for the best) but got

5* Electro (not even featured)

I needed more 6* shards so did Event Quest 'Worldheart' uncollected difficulty..
    Open 10k 6* basic champion crystal for

Morningstar (awaken)

Yeah.. two Hulkbuster then rollover to Morningstar.. sort of good but is forgotten mystic.. next champion over is Marvel Movie.

Oh well.. need more tech champions.

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    I went for the Super Fabolous Crystal and got units.. enough to purchase Angry Girl cav crystal. Hopeful for 6* but didn't happen..

5* Gorr (new) gladly use cosmic awaken gem on him and some generic sigs too... he is rank3 now along with 5* Knull.

• Options
    Well it finally happened after long drought... 6* from Cavalier Gatekeeper Crystal (open 3x and got 6* 3* 3*)

105th Misty Knight (new)

Does Misty need awaken ability and what signature level is she ok at? Thanks.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★

My 6 Star Champs From First to last
    1 VtD from reg cav Sept 2021
    2 DPX From basic Sept 2021
    3 Spider Gwen from basic Nov 2021
    4 Sunspot From basic Dec 2021
    5 IBomb From nexus Dec 2021
    6 HT from Basic Jan 2022
    7 Howard from Basic Feb 2022
    8 Shang from basic Mar 2022
    9 OG IM From Metal and Mutant Mar 2022
    10 Longshot From M&M Mar 2022
    11 Jubilee From WoP Mar 2022
    12 Pryde From WoP Mar 2022
    13 Cage From Basic Apr 2022
    14 Herc From Basic Apr 2022

Back with morel

• Options
    13579rebel, that's a very good mixture of 6*.. kitty Pryde, Hercules, Hulkling, Human Torch, Shang-chi, iBom are pretty solid rank4 contenders.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    After collecting the remaining 6* shards I needed.. open another 6* basic for

Mephisto (awaken) isn't the best mystic.. poison, incinerate, and frostbite immune (Dormammu allows him 80% energy resistance).. Mephisto base damage could use a boost thou. maybe synergy allow him to gain fury..

mystic champion that is ok but not the top tier.. still lack more champion in tech.. sigh!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

After collecting the remaining 6* shards I needed.. open another 6* basic for

Mephisto (awaken) isn't the best mystic.. poison, incinerate, and frostbite immune (Dormammu allows him 80% energy resistance).. Mephisto base damage could use a boost thou. maybe synergy allow him to gain fury..

mystic champion that is ok but not the top tier.. still lack more champion in tech.. sigh!

i feel the complaint about the lack of good tech champs myself, but I feel as if the other classes can help balance the situation
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Just visual update of my current 6* champions and where they rank base on my mastery (note: I don't have suicides on, never had them)

I rank2 Antman with hopes that his buff makes him better.. improved glancing, more poison, rupture (maybe), wither (maybe), degen (hmm?!?).. not sure how pym particle is going to be incorporated into his kit.. will it be sort of like Quicksilver.. Antman gain pym particle by glancing opponents attack?

Still hoping to pull God tier tech champion.. 6* Galan or Quicksilver is welcome 🙏 🤗 😉 😀 😊 ☺️.
  • Options
    you have plenty of champs worth a look.
    Spidergwen, Bishop, Vision AOU (with sig investment), Jabari, BWDO, Elsa all worth having asecond look.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Sadness.. just like what my alliance mate said.. I grind the 6* shards arena (pull a lousy champion) and legendary difficulty side quest for 6* shards and here is the 6* basic champion crystal

really gut wrenching pull

Capt America WW2 (awaken)

Can't claim to be lucky.. cause.. trollover Kitty Pryde to Capt America WW2.. next champion over (Jabari Panther) would have been better.
  • Options
    Thanks to Legends Celebration.. Mythic Crystal.. I got lucky

Capt America IW aka Capt Beardo (more sigs)

Finally feel lucky I guess 20% for 6* champion

not tech champion but better Capt America is a win.
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    I pulled medusa and Night thrasher 2 days back. I can't say I have no regrets.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    This thread makes me wish I had kept track of my pulls. I didn’t get a great pull until my 21st, CAIW, though some of my earlier pulls became good through the buff program. I’ve had decent luck lately with new champs and dupes. Overall I’m happy with my roster. 131 6*s
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

My 6 Star Champs From First to last
    1 VtD from reg cav Sept 2021
    2 DPX From basic Sept 2021
    3 Spider Gwen from basic Nov 2021
    4 Sunspot From basic Dec 2021
    5 IBomb From nexus Dec 2021
    6 HT from Basic Jan 2022
    7 Howard from Basic Feb 2022
    8 Shang from basic Mar 2022
    9 OG IM From Metal and Mutant Mar 2022
    10 Longshot From M&M Mar 2022
    11 Jubilee From WoP Mar 2022
    12 Pryde From WoP Mar 2022
    13 Cage From Basic Apr 2022
    14 Herc From Basic Apr 2022

Back with morel

those are some excellent pulls early on! Definitely don't get discouraged if you go through a rough patch. But you should be set for quite sometime so you'll be fine either way.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    It's been awhile since i've updated. Here are mine from my last update. The 130s treated me well, but most of those were nexuses from EOP, War, etc.:
    120. OML
    121. SL
    122. Korg
    123. Stryfe!
    124. Jubilee
    125. Venom!
    126. Sam
    127. Gulk
    128. X23
    129. Cosmic Spiderman
    130. DV
    131. Nick Fury (skill nexus with TM and Ronin)!
    132. Jabari (skill nexus with KM dupe and TM)! (I think I should've gone KM)
    133. Torch (nexus Vulture and Aarkus)!
    134. Hyperion (nexus with silver surfer and Cap OG)! (though I don't like him)
    135. MODOK
    136. NT
    137. HTD
    138. Abom
    139. Mordo
    140. Torch (nexus with VTD and Guilly)!
    141. Jabari dupe!
    142. Emma (mutant nexus with Kitty and x23; I already have Kitty and sigs)
  • Options
    I pick Mythic Crystal instead of 3k 6* shards..

5* Omega Red (max sig crystal) the shards got me 10k 6* basic
    Open 6* Champion crystal

Apocalypse (awaken) finally

• Options
    Well thanks to summoner camp, side quest.. I got enough 6* shards for 10k basic champion crystal.. thought I'd get a new champion, instead I awaken a champion who was buffed.

Carnage (awaken) wished it was Venom [they were both buff at the same time, Venom got the better buff thou].

• Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    FROSTTT said:

I only have few 6*s but they have their uses

They are useless once you exit the game
  • Options

FROSTTT said:

I only have few 6*s but they have their uses

They are useless once you exit the game
    Not sure if you are trying to be funny or not.. but all in all.. its true even if you have the largest roster. Once you exit or quit the game.. they don't do anything..
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    The AW season rewards were ok.. 5* pulls were meh.. 5* Cyclops Blue from featured and OML from 5* basic.. since the 6* shards were not enough. I need to do some Side Quest - Show of Strength (middleweight).
    Open 6* basic champion crystal

Ghost (awaken)... finally dupe her.. she might not be the best tech but can still do most content.

• Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 499 ★★★
    Nice thread, posting my list for the first time, became cavalier a month ago, so dont have the extensive rosters that you all have.

1. Nova
    2. Symbiote Supreme
    3. Nimrod
    4. Masacre
    5. Magneto (classic)
    6. Void
    7. Luke Cage
    8. Tigra
    9. Iron Man (Classic)
    10. Tigra (dupe)
    11. Sorcerer Supreme
    12. Stryfe
    13. Toad
    14. America Chavez
    15. Superior Iron Man
    16. Falcon
    17. Void

Only r2 is Magneto and Nimrod. Going to r2 Masacre, Falcon, Void , Sorcerer Supreme, Stryfe Nova and Tigra.
  • Options
    Ansh_A said:

Nice thread, posting my list for the first time, became cavalier a month ago, so dont have the extensive rosters that you all have.

1. Nova
    2. Symbiote Supreme
    3. Nimrod
    4. Masacre
    5. Magneto (classic)
    6. Void
    7. Luke Cage
    8. Tigra
    9. Iron Man (Classic)
    10. Tigra (dupe)
    11. Sorcerer Supreme
    12. Stryfe
    13. Toad
    14. America Chavez
    15. Superior Iron Man
    16. Falcon
    17. Void

Only r2 is Magneto and Nimrod. Going to r2 Masacre, Falcon, Void , Sorcerer Supreme, Stryfe Nova and Tigra.

Nice pull on Nimrod.. it is nice to get more 6* than dupe when starting to build 6* roster but it's great to dupe top champions.. hurts a bit when it's the er not so good ones (fingers crossed for good buff).

sometimes it takes a little bit longer to dupe existing (top tier) champion.. the Tigra (dupe) is great for sure.. Nova is probably for AW since he isn't that good.. Stryfe is a 6* I want to add to my mutant as well as Kitty Pryde. If you read up from when I started this online you see my luck is all over the place, I did whale out heavily for a part and got some great pulls.. (don't do that thou unless you have extra funds).. even if you have, buy food or stuff you will use.