My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,531 ★★★★
    The new side quest is er not the best but thankful for 6* shards and sig stones..

Darkhawk (more sigs)

Falcon (more sigs)

Wish it was new champions but ok with who I pull.

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot
    edited February 2023
    There are lots of people with too much time on there hands who have nothing better to do than place disagree.. on whatever post in the forum.. I guess they think it's funny.. because it doesn't show who they are.. aka trolls

I have made this post to remind myself who are the champions I pull from my first 6* to current count.. there are ups and downs with bad, really meh, and a good champion here and there to add to the mix.. sort of like don't give up.. and you will pull an awesome champion.. I've been playing for some time so it's pretty old post..

I do notice a lot of summoners will add their own pulls here to show that it's not all bad pulls, you will get some good streaks of god tier champions.. just keep opening 6* champion crystal..

Opening regular 10k or 15k featured with smaller pool for newer champions is gamble.. some pull the champions they want while others don't.. rng is so so harsh or lucky.

Good luck with your opening.
    Thanks Halpy, it shows that rng doesn't always give you bad champions.. on some rare occasions, you do get awesome pulls.. although I have not pull 6* CGR, Hercules, Galan, Hulkling or Omega Sentinel, Nimrod, or Scorpion.. I still have hope I will.. and so will you and other summoners.. its thru quantity that you get better chances.. 😌 ☘️
  • jaythekidjaythekid Posts: 53
    Nice progression
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,896 ★★★★
    Its fun to see someone's progression in real time, and to see their growth as a player. I love the thread! Also, I'm the 1000th comment :smiley:
    Sadly, I'm not even trying to get to the 'Toilet Crusher' title.. my skills are spotty so I never pushed hard.
    Finally, got a 6* from cav heartthrob crystal..

Cyclops Blue (sigs) wish it was a different 6* but nevertheless it is a 6*.

• Rookiie said:

psp742 said:

First off I don't believe I can accumulate that much 7* shards.. its 999,999,999 or more.. outrageous.. although I guess the whale amongst whale will be first to pull 7*

No buddy, that’s a placeholder. We don’t actually know how much it will cost to get a 7-star.
    Well, as discussed previously, today it would be about two hundred sixty four million dollars.
  • blurblotblurblot Posts: 54
    just wanna say to OP @psp742 - thank you for this thread, super-enjoyable, i quit MCOC 15 months ago but still return here to keep up on your roster. Love to see how it has grown over time!
    Thanks to Kabam side quest Date.Game ep3 Squirrel Girl.. for 6* shards and 6* sig stones. I was able to get 2 10k 6* basic champion crystal

Angela (awaken) Battle Focus

Wiccan (awaken) Spell Mastery

Happy yet sad I rank up different mystic.. Tigra instead of Wiccan.. oh well hope I dupe her soon.

edited February 2023
    Sad I didn't awaken Tigra or Knull (rank2 them unduped recently) or Hood (has been rank2 for a long long time for synergy purposes). Kingpin is in almost every AW attack team.. Kingpin is my workhorse brute force champion (Hood synergy just brings him over the edge) but I only bring Hood a handful of times..

Halpy, and anyone who still browse thru my boring 6* roster progression.. I really hope you have better luck and pull Hulkling, Rintrah, Galan, Knull, CGR, Nimrod and other top tier champions.. good luck my summoner friends.
    Daily cav crystal allow me to chose (mythic nexus crystal, 25% tier5 class catalyst selector, or 7500 6* shards) I pick 6* shards..
    10k 6* basic champion crystal.. don't trust my luck and didn't want to gamble 15k featured.

128th Old Man Logan (new) sad it rollover Jubilee and Scarlett Witch og to stop on oml.

He is ok but not really account changing champion.. maybe next one is better.
    edited February 2023
    first time attempting to 100% cav difficulty in side quest for 6* shards and 6* class sig stones..

129th Hawkeye OG (new) buff made him better, slo-mo effect for sp1 and sp2 are cool but damage is okay.. (no selectable arrows thou).
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Fair play OP .... keeping this going all this time is admirable 👏
    edited March 2023
    Ok this isn't a great opening.. at least not the champion I wanted.. so many good useful strong champions needing a dupe and I get him.

Ironman OG (awaken).. new champion or awaken him.. ok my pain your 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂.
    Hope you had better luck.
    edited March 2023
    In order to get more 6* shards.. I used 800units for Date.Game Threat 4 and Threat 5.. 10k 6* champion crystal yield following result..

Nightcrawler (awaken) I feel he is better undupe.. wish he had critical bleed in his sword strike attacks.. improved bamf to avoid unblockable attacks even if they are by tech champions.

next champion was Black Cat.. so that would have been better.. m still at 129 6*.. sigh.

Anyways if you've made it this far.. I hope you had better luck.
    Finally got the Mojo Compensation today, March9, and pick the 3k 6* shards over mythic crystal.. open 10k basic champion crystal for.

130th She-hulk (new) it's nice to pull a good champion but it passed over Hulkling twice and next champion over was Hercules.

Hope you all had great pulls from your Mojo compensation.
    But in my opinion with all the control issues/ bugs and Battleground mess.. there ought to be some other compensation.
    edited March 2023
    bought daily class cavalier offers for 1k 6* shards to get to 10k 6* basic champion crystal.

131st Spiderman Supreme (new)

Don't know if he is good or not but at least he isn't trash.
  • Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    I think this is a pretty cool post man. Keep it up. And congrats on your pulls.
    I guess I should have waited till I open 10k 6* basic champion crystal before rank2 6*.. rank up undupe 6* CMM because so many iso expiring.

Venompool (awaken) pretty solid dupe.

my cosmic choice were: CMM, Angela or Venompool... next time I guess I wait.

I don't play Incursion much but since the new side quest Danger Room.. for 6* shards in Danger store.

Human Torch (awaken) his awaken ability doesn't do much I think.. still takes forever to regain pre-fight if used.. Quicksilver appeared so many times, thought I'd get him.. Anyways HT is an awesome champion.. yay!

Good luck with your 6* opening.
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 277 ★★★
    psp742 said:

Good luck with your 6* opening.

I guess longshot dosent favour me 😂, I've wanted longshot for a while now and still dont even have a 5*, although I have had some great luck with most crystals I just want longshot 😭 even if he isn't the best champ he is still my favourite to play but congrats on HT dupe anyways you could of ended up with someone rubbish like kamala Khan so don't be disappointed 😂
    MKnight123, hopefully you can pull him as 6*.. if played well his burst damage can easily take Hulkling and even Galan down.. but if they are bleed and incinerate immune.. it will be tough going.