**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legends title

Finally finished my legends run took me bout 2 hours an 15 mins or flat 2 hours sum way they I hope I get my badge

Comments

• Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Should be good. That’s the fastest time I’ve ever heard of.
  • You did both Heroic and Master 100% in 2 hours and 15 minutes? If so that's pretty impressive. Who did you use to do this? Are you running full suicides as well? Just curious how you achieved clearing both in under 3 hours.
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    Did you make 100% of heroic and master ?
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    2:15 is amazingly fast. Never heard of a time like that. Maybe you meant 3:15?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    That seems about right for a masters only run.
    I went for the title this month and took me 3:02 with R5 Corvus, full suicides and almost full boost. The master for itself cost me 1:20
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I went for the title this month and took me 3:02 with R5 Corvus, full suicides and almost full boost. The master for itself cost me 1:20

why did normal take nearly 2x as long as master if I may ask, it should be faster.
  • Dreadpool_XF8Dreadpool_XF8 Posts: 25

Finally finished my legends run took me bout 2 hours an 15 mins or flat 2 hours sum way they I hope I get my badge

2 hours 15 mins??
    Seriously bro??
  • Gabriel201Gabriel201 Posts: 20
    Yep I used my Corvus with full suicides rank 4 an 20% boost attack an attack an health boost with 200% cosmic boost too
  • Gabriel201Gabriel201 Posts: 20
    I already did uncollected first so I knew how to fight everyone before hand in the hardest mode so I was good to do it on heroic an master quicker cuz I knew which fights to expect plus I had all my energy refills an units on hand to use plus I’m using a iPhone 8 Plus which has 1 of the fastest loading times so yea it could be done
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I call BS. No one does it that quick. And the power boost is pointless since you won’t even get to specials. I find it very unlikely that you did it faster than anyone ever and your Corvus is only rank 4. People with rank 5 don’t even do it near that time.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

I call BS. No one does it that quick. And the power boost is pointless since you won’t even get to specials. I find it very unlikely that you did it faster than anyone ever and your Corvus is only rank 4. People with rank 5 don’t even do it near that time.

Yeah this. Just over two hours sounds like one of those one-hit-KO hacks
  • I guess we'll see at the end of the EQ.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Congrats. Now you're an expert in the game.

I agree with this. Rank 4? Not even posible. iPhone 8? I don’t think so, people with iPhone X are struggling to lower less than 3 hours
  • Gabriel201, what is your nickname in the game?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★

If u do get get it. Is bs and hack
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

Its more likely me being the nephew of Santa Claus than you doing it in that short of a time frame.
  • LadyBlack007LadyBlack007 Posts: 9
    Mine is 2hr & 55min