**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6.2.6 the champion

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
I just completed it today and the final 10% was very easy, to me easily the easiest part of the champion.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    You must seriously be asking for disagrees if you think the last 10% of the champion is easy.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

You must seriously be asking for disagrees if you think the last 10% of the champion is easy.

If i get agrees or disagrees doesn't matter to me, its just that for me i had to use a couple revives from the 70-10% part but as soon as i got to the 10% i used no items and took his chargers off very quick.
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

Terra said:

If i get agrees or disagrees doesn't matter to me, its just that for me i had to use a couple revives from the 70-10% part but as soon as i got to the 10% i used no items and took his chargers off very quick.
    Just because it is easy for you doesn't mean it's they same for others and did u really have to state how "easy" it is anyway
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★

I just completed it today and the final 10% was very easy, to me easily the easiest part of the champion.

Congrats. Who did you use and any particular strategy?

Terra said:

Just because it is easy for you doesn't mean it's they same for others and did u really have to state how "easy" it is anyway
    i said it was easy for me, i never said anyone else

Congrats. Who did you use and any particular strategy?
    morningstar, i built her 5 charges against stark spidey so when i got to the champion i just put 200% mystic boost, 10% attack, 20% health and 20% health and attack boost and just spammed sp2
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

Terra said:

But even then with you saying that it seems like ur just looking for a reaction

Terra said:

But even then with you saying that it seems like ur just looking for a reaction
    im not looking for anything honestly just saying how i feel