**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fire

Make ghost rider and dorm incinerate immune. Its rediculous they are not. Their heads are on fire. Ghost rider is from flame and immune to flame. Make this happen please!

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    This is exactly what I thought it was. 🤦
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    @Demonzfyre needs to be incinerate immune. He's a demon on fire. Make it happen.
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Aryl said:

@Demonzfyre needs to be incinerate immune. He's a demon on fire. Make it happen.

Well, people on here often try to flame him and he never seems to really be affected, so seems like he already is.
    @UmbertoDelRio never thought of it that way lol. There's only one forum member that's ever effected me to the point I was warned 3 times and jailed all in one thread.
  • Options
    Aryl said:

@Aryl well played, well played lol 👏👏👏
  • Options

Aryl said:

Well, people on here often try to flame him and he never seems to really be affected, so seems like he already is.
    @UmbertoDelRio never thought of it that way lol. There's only one forum member that's ever effected me to the point I was warned 3 times and jailed all in one thread.
    I kind of want to open a "make Demonzfyre incinerate immune"-thread now, but I also kind of don't want to be warned yet again.
    As funny as that would be, please dont risk it lol.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Aryl said:

I kind of want to open a "make Demonzfyre incinerate immune"-thread now, but I also kind of don't want to be warned yet again.
    As funny as that would be, please dont risk it lol.
    I would, but I'm trying to stay out of trouble.
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
  • Options
    Hey Xeroluq, we've already addressed this topic many, many times before. You can find one of the responses we provided previously HERE.

In future, please use the Forum Search function to check for previous discussions about the same topic before creating a new one. The Forum Search tool can be found at the right-hand-side of every Forum page. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.