**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How good would you consider Domino is without her synergy team?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
I recently got a 5* Domino so I have been ranking her and user her alot and I am just wonder how good is she really without her synergy team? I have a 5* Rulk and 4* Massacre and she wrecks when using them but im just wondering how good she really is solo because I am not seeing the hype. Is she really only that good with her team?

Comments

• PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    I created this because I am new to her. Thanks in advance
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    She's still really good. SP2, critical bleeds, etc. The synergy helps her so much though.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Still amazing and hits like a truck without synergies, still worth a 5/65 but doesn't need a gem compared to other mutants - Omega and Namor
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    Her unlucky L1 is very underrated. If you plan for it even a little, it’s killer.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Look at my long comment on this discussion. I do a pretty good job of explaining the ins and outs of Domino if I do say so myself
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/164697/is-5-domino-worth-it#latest
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    She is a highly deadly weapon, with or without synergies
  • ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38
    She's is deadly with suicides and even more deadly with her synergies. But without those two... she does lose a bit of value. She still has great utility with her AAR, block proficiency, and random stun but her damage definitely lacks in comparison to other champs. Once you ramp her up though and pop a sp3 with the Lucky passive active, she can deal some heavy damage with her critical bleeds. But they aren't guaranteed either so she relies more on the raw damage of the special.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    She is still good without her synergy team (crit bleed, damage) but with it she is beyond god. The Rulk synergy is absolutely LETHAL, that incinerate just MELTS the opponent's health. Just parry + heavy, rinse and repeat and watch that health melt away. (Big Crits = MORE DAMAGE) Sooo yeah, she's still good without the synergy but GOD with it.
    P.S: Use the holy trinity Masacre, Rulk and Domino they all benefit greatly)
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Awesome. Thanks everyone. Im really diggin her
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    She can still hit like a mac truck, crit bleeds for over 10k, multiple times in the same special, she can still stop events. She is beyond god without the synergy
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    She is amazing I have her r5 when I first got her took her for some test fights in LoL. If you get enough crit hits in a fight (max 100) you can get some insane critical bleeds. One time got the critical bleed of sp3 to 14k per tick on SL so had class disadvantage as well. You get the lucky and drop specials can do some serious damage without the synergy. With synergy I’ve gotten up to 7k incinerate damage before
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Sorry just have clarified max 100 is for the sp3 bonus as stated in the specs
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Amazing without godly with
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Still God tier for sure