**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Been demoted from leader? <MERGED THREADS>

Comments

• Options
    PK21PK21 Posts: 9
    Question for kabam, are yall aware a bunch of players were hit with permanent bans after your fix? Not seeing any announcements about that being an additional problem
  • Options
    Same here I was demoted to a member alliance TCS0
  • Options
    1982richard1982richard Posts: 32
    I do not understand how this could happen? Why change a leader like this? If there is a problem, we can send a ticket. Not change a leader to try "mixed it up " or some **** like that. It was always good, so don't change things like that.
  • Options
    LibkenLibken Posts: 19
    Another issue with this is not did it change Leasdership but it changed to a recently joining member... Not the oldest member.. this feature shouldn’t even be in the game imo..
  • Options
    CyborgGirlCyborgGirl Posts: 5
    Restarting AW and etc will not only waste players time already spent arranging defenses, it will also mess up the timing and schedule of members who are less affected. The only solution is compensation with a 6* general awakening gem.
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    When will things get fixed guys? You can't force me waiting a few days it isn't fair.
  • Options
    KofiKofi Posts: 11
    I have 4 alliances, 2 gold, 1 silver and 1 chill. 3 out 4 of them were affected. The 2 gold allys everyone is on our discord group and thankfully we got it sorted. The chill ally thank goodness wasn't affected.

But, in the silver ally it went to a new recruit who won't give the leadership back or respond to messages. The leader can't arrange AW, and we raised a ticket. 24 hour response time. Placement will be over by then.

Sort it out Kabam. ASAP.
  • Options
    I see..so, all Leaders were demoted to member...
    How can we send tickets on the issue?
  • Options
    When will be the solution updated. I may loose my alliance treasury and officers can be demoted. I was completely shocked when i saw a random member of my alliance has been the new leader and I'm a member. It's completely ridiculous.
  • Options
    Nos4atuNos4atu Posts: 33
    Any update Kabam? I feel fortunate that as a leader, I was only demoted to officer. Not that anyone would kick me from my group, it’s still nerve racking.
  • Options
    eggistaeggista Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike or anyone else from kabam team, what about some comment? Its about 12 hours now... is it so hard rollback all changes? ...whats going on?
  • Options

Kabam u guys have to fix it.. still the same.. my head will burst very soon.. that means for this day only i created my alliance that someone else became leader n i became a member.. WOW Kabam.. fix it at any cost...
  • Options
    Happened to me and it wasn't even an officer that was promoted to leader. Glad they disabled the ability to kick members at least.
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    This may cost alliance members to lose aq and aw rewards.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

plus all the stress and waste of time of all members and effort put in on top of that, the planning and organizing and time spent on defense placements, all down the drain, plus when we are spending on access to the black market and units to enjoy the game.

And that is not to count alliances that have already been messed up by this incident. Why isnt there a test server before an update is rolled out?

Imo the only fair compensation would be a 6* general awakening gem for everyone.
    Are you out of your mind a 6 star generic what are you high never in a million years kabam would give us a 6 star awakening gem!

• Options
    renkagerenkage Posts: 31
    was demoted to regular member leadership went to someone who had literally just joined the alliance and they've been offline for 15+ hours now and you still haven't restored anything for us!
  • Options
    A alliance member promote to leader to use hacking. I am alliance leader. He is not promoting by me or Co leader but he become leader how???.. Give answer marvel constant of champion game maker
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    *psst* read the green announcement you ignored when you posted . ;) heh
  • Options
    Alliance can't kick inactive players. The game is collectively frozen.
  • Options

I'm curious as to what will happen once kabam tries to put everything back together. We already restored everything back to normal ourselves, just as probably many other alliances.

Will this possibly result in some new crazy switcheroos? Definitely going to follow this thread along either way, though.

If it wasn't for the actual dangers already implied by many people in this thread, this would be simply hilarious.

Highly organized alliances are less affected. But middle to low level alliance are in trouble because they don't have good enough communication.
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    Nos4atuNos4atu Posts: 33
    Agreed. People who don’t use line or discord could be in trouble. We just started using Discord, but not all are on it. Our new leader, my replacement(lol), is not on Discord and rarely communicates. He was a member before getting promoted. Luckily, he did not go rogue when it happened. It could have been much uglier for us but wasn’t. Interested as to how this plays out.
  • Options
    Mega_collususMega_collusus Posts: 12
    edited October 2019
    PK21 said:

Question for kabam, are yall aware a bunch of players were hit with permanent bans after your fix? Not seeing any announcements about that being an additional problem

They have to know. How could they not? Their inboxes have to be flooded with summoners who sent in tickets. But I’m sure again all they will want to do is censor those who ask or bring it up. Honestly I’m surprised your comment lasted this long.
  • Options
    this is crazy ...right before AW - just great and none of the officers were picked!! Just a recent recruit that refuses to speak!!!! this is bullsh*t
  • Options
    Mega_collususMega_collusus Posts: 12

plus all the stress and waste of time of all members and effort put in on top of that, the planning and organizing and time spent on defense placements, all down the drain, plus when we are spending on access to the black market and units to enjoy the game.

And that is not to count alliances that have already been messed up by this incident. Why isnt there a test server before an update is rolled out?

Imo the only fair compensation would be a 6* general awakening gem for everyone.
    At best you will see the same old potion and revives with 1 max energy refil. It’s the standard “hey we screwed up” bundle
  • Options
    Happened to me, too - at least it was an officer that I switched with and we switched back with no harm done. Feel for you if you got shafted by this one.
This discussion has been closed.