**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Old Man Logan still good Unawakened?

I have a 5star OML sitting at rank 1, my question is he still a good champ Unawakened post his buff cuz I'm thinking of rank 4ing him n i have only have to resources to rank one champ to rank 4.

Comments

• Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    we dont know hes buff yet wait a little bit more it should be clear in the next few days
  • Options
    3 more days and you'll have an answer
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    As of now, he's not even a good champ awakened 😂. As was mentioned, wait 3 days and see.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    In the beta he was just as good with and without it, u get so many passive bleeds on you it didn't really matter if they had extra duration and then the other part of his sig was kinda like gamoras old one where the first special u use during the fight hit harder. So if those mechanics stay the same then he def wont need it. There were a bunch of things i am hoping they changed and his sig was one of them
  • Options
    You can check out what his abilities will be after his rework in the 25.0 update in his new spotlight!
  • Options
    I'm more excited now
  • Options
    Nope he is not now after the re buff or nerf situation. He would need to be awakened now to make his passive bleeds stick.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s going to be relatively reliant on it I think, without it you’ll have to throw too many heavies or not get full fury, he will be useable without but to get good potential he needs it, that’s my early opinion of it
  • Options

In the beta he was just as good with and without it, u get so many passive bleeds on you it didn't really matter if they had extra duration and then the other part of his sig was kinda like gamoras old one where the first special u use during the fight hit harder. So if those mechanics stay the same then he def wont need it. There were a bunch of things i am hoping they changed and his sig was one of them</blockquote

This is earlier today before the updated spotlight, someone asked if beta oml needed to be duped so i answered, how naive i was back then ..

• Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

In the beta he was just as good with and without it, u get so many passive bleeds on you it didn't really matter if they had extra duration and then the other part of his sig was kinda like gamoras old one where the first special u use during the fight hit harder. So if those mechanics stay the same then he def wont need it. There were a bunch of things i am hoping they changed and his sig was one of them

@AlexAvalon Again, you've already been proven wrong in the other threads. His passive bleeds weren't nerfed at all.
  • Options
    @AlexAvalon stop lying to people
  • Options
    Lol i wrote that before i realized i was wrong, my bad
  • Options
    Crash11786Crash11786 Posts: 4
    Fabwizi said:

Well everybody please go to seatins beta test video you can see passive bleed starts at 0:03 and expiers at 0:15 so 12 secs passive bleed and kabam is simply telling lies

Mate that video was made over two months ago, Kabam probably changed OML slightly in that time.
  • Options
    Fabwizi said:

Well everybody please go to seatins beta test video you can see passive bleed starts at 0:03 and expiers at 0:15 so 12 secs passive bleed and kabam is simply telling lies

its 5 sec in the beta not nerfed
  • Options
    j_money1j_money1 Posts: 27
    edited November 2019
    issamaf80 said:

Fabwizi said:

Seatin was not part of beta, he was using datamined info that was not incorporated in the initial beta. Why don't you stop lying to people as well
  • Options
    j_money1 said:

issamaf80 said:

Fabwizi said:

Seatin was not part of beta, he was using datamined info that was not incorporated in the initial beta. Why don't you stop lying to people as well
    im not a liar what you said is what i said to people the official beta had 5 sec bleed not 14

the mod agree with me
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    j_money1 said:

issamaf80 said:

Fabwizi said:

@j_money1 AND he also got a video from one of his alliance members, who was in the Beta.

So, in future do better research, before claiming somebody to be a liar.

Btw, here's the Beta video: https://youtu.be/47h8SQaa3tw
  • Options

j_money1 said:

issamaf80 said:

Fabwizi said:

@j_money1 AND he also got a video from one of his alliance members, who was in the Beta.

So, in future do better research, before claiming somebody to be a liar.

Btw, here's the Beta video: https://youtu.be/47h8SQaa3tw

thanks for the support appreciate it .
  • Options
    I know it sounds like b.s. and i guess i was wrong based on what the mods said but i spent alot of time playing him r4 unduped in the beta bc thats how he would be on my account and im just not sure if there was an unintended duration going on in the beta regardless of the numbers listed in the actual abilities info that his passives were lasting longer then 5 secs and closer to the time in the datamined abilities. I didn't make any videos but ive been playing this game a long time and have a pretty deep understanding of the way most all the mechanics in the game work so take that for what you will but i believe something weird is going on
  • Options

I know it sounds like b.s. and i guess i was wrong based on what the mods said but i spent alot of time playing him r4 unduped in the beta bc thats how he would be on my account and im just not sure if there was an unintended duration going on in the beta regardless of the numbers listed in the actual abilities info that his passives were lasting longer then 5 secs and closer to the time in the datamined abilities. I didn't make any videos but ive been playing this game a long time and have a pretty deep understanding of the way most all the mechanics in the game work so take that for what you will but i believe something weird is going on

its 5 sec the sig at max give him +400% duration with 65 chance to active thats where the extra sec came
  • Options
    Also it wouldnt be hard to believe that there was something like that going on seeing as how his "100% chance" to armor break on his sp1 was actually proccing about 30-40% of the time u used his sp1 for the entire length of the beta so.....its not that much of a reach and lends some credit to at least the possibility that his passive duration was messed up, its obviously caused some confusion for more players then just me
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Also it wouldnt be hard to believe that there was something like that going on seeing as how his "100% chance" to armor break on his sp1 was actually proccing about 30-40% of the time u used his sp1 for the entire length of the beta so.....its not that much of a reach and lends some credit to at least the possibility that his passive duration was messed up, its obviously caused some confusion for more players then just me

nope just you using leaked video as a prof