**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Updated Arenas? Sure you upgraded Monthly rewards but Arena needs Care and Attention to.....

13»

Comments

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I would love for arenas to get looked at and updated some way. I used grind milestones for every arena. Not so much now. Im floating around 2k units for weeks now and hardly touched arena. I would love to jump back in if its updated.
  • Options
    Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★

So if top went for 22.3M, how can 7.3 not be in the top than 30% bracket?
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Feeney234 said:

I would love for arenas to get looked at and updated some way. I used grind milestones for every arena. Not so much now. Im floating around 2k units for weeks now and hardly touched arena. I would love to jump back in if its updated.

All i want for christmas is an arena revamp with updated rewards... since ill be grinding hard again... in 2020

• Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    hopefully 2020 we get updated arena
  • Options
    FatalEndFatalEnd Posts: 55
    Arena is definitely in dire need of a revamp. The rewards feel outdated and not quite worth the invested time and effort. Especially now that the cutoff in the 5* featured arena keeps getting higher and higher even for lower milestones. In 5* featured Civil Warrior arena, for example, 7.509M wasn't even enough to get 1k 5* shards and be in the 30% bracket. That was BS. Now, one has to hit 8M points in the 5* featured arena in order to secure the 1k 5* shards and 100 6* shards. Compared to the time and effort invested, the current rewards do not seem totally worth it. Especially that the 5* shards are now not as valuable and rare as they used to be when the last arena revamp was made. The current rewards need to be buffed and especially the 5* and 6* shards need to become more enticing and more available. Kabam have said several times that an arena revamp is on their radar and they have actually discussed it already. They know it will be coming sooner or later. But they just still haven't agreed on the details or the timeline. Let's hope we will see an arena revamp soon enough that lives up to our expectations.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Don't play arena, just buy Cavs.