**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

bug in max signature dup

i just duplicated my 4* magik from premium hero crystal and she went from sig 83 to max.
i didn't get the 24 iso-8 and the max sig crystal.
what should i do?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Avi0612 said:

i just duplicated my 4* magik from premium hero crystal and she went from sig 83 to max.
    what should i do?

You only get it if she was at max when you dupe her, if you would pass max but started under it you don’t get the sig crystal
  • Options
    Avi0612Avi0612 Posts: 16
    Lormif said:

Avi0612 said:

what should i do?

You only get it if she was at max when you dupe her, if you would pass max but started under it you don’t get the sig crystal
    thanks but do u know what about the iso-8?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Avi0612 said:

Lormif said:

Avi0612 said:

what should i do?

thanks but do u know what about the iso-8?
    you should still get the regular duped ISO, I dont know why you didnt other than maybe you clicked too fast to see it. if not you should contact support and see what they say.