**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• WarickXxWarriorWarickXxWarrior Posts: 17
    In-Game Name: WarickXxWarrior
    Device and Model: iphoneXR
    Device Operating System: iOS 15.5
    Cellular or WiFi: Both (Verizon)
    Game Version Installed: V36
    Game Mode: Event Quests and alliance quests
    Description of the Issue: Consistent lag causing me to lose track of the fight mid-fight and lots of dropped inputs. Dropped blocks seem most prevalent at the start of fights, but now I’m noticing dropped parry’s and dex’s mid-fight.
  • FuriousImpalerFuriousImpaler Posts: 50
    In-Game Name: FuriousImpaler
    Device and Model: iPhone XR
    Cellular or Wifi: wifi
    Game Version Installed: 36.0.1
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue:
    Today 7-13-22 completion of Alliance Quest rewards for Map 6 Alliance Quest Completion Rewards only received 3 battle chips. Usually receive 15,000 + battlechips for completion. Gold was low as well.

Is this a hiccup?
  • TheRobot007TheRobot007 Posts: 24
    edited July 2022
    In-Game Name: TheRobot
    Device and Model: Apple iPhone Xs
    Cellular or WiFi: Both (Verizon for cellular, Xfinity for WiFi)
    Game Version Installed: Version 36.0.1
    Game Mode: Everything
    Description of the Issue: Consistent lagging when logging into the game. Lagging between loading screens. At the beginning & end of each fight. Regardless if it's the monthly Event Quest, AQ, AW, arenas, etc. This is getting to be a little ridiculous & I've been here since the beginning & it just seems to be getting worse lately instead of better. This is making me want to quit the game entirely with each passing day & I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take. Reach out to me by all means necessary if you want any more info, provided it will help you guys fix this. Because otherwise, I think I'm done with this game at the end of the month.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @KabamJax
  • GoldenDadGoldenDad Posts: 84
    iphone 13 pro
    Wifi 100/40 fibre connection
    Latest iOS and game version

Constant dropped connections and prolonged load times in all areas. Especially annoying in AQ where it times out. I’m here because I’ve just had to reload the game again after watching the little spinning wheel for the last few minutes. New update made no difference
  • ZachMonsterZachMonster Posts: 41
    iPad Pro
    Wi-Fi 100 mbs connection
    Latest version of contest

Every fight is slow and I am unable to finish basic combos without getting attacked myself mid combo. New update made this worse
  • RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    it's affecting everyone on all champs. it's not a device specific problem. stop treating it as such. The problem is in the coding
  • HYAGHALHYAGHAL Posts: 34

it's not working hard, it doesn't trim all of a sudden, it crashes and man has to solve it because I was chatting for about 40 days without giving a bug, even to move the screen just with the index finger, the thumb, the touch doesn't recognize it sucks to play that way in morals
  • SakeagainSakeagain Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: sakeagain
    Device and Model: ipad pro 4 generation
    Device Operating System: ios 15.5
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event and story Quest
    Description of the Issue: screen presses/swipes that don't register.
    Ex: 2 swipe back, will swipe back only one time
    Medium attack has slow reponse and sometime does not register, my combo ends at 4 instead of 5
  • JOHN_W1CKJOHN_W1CK Posts: 30
    These issues have been running for so long now. Combo never register, never parry, no blocking, no dex, and issues with network.. which is very very bad when it comes to AQ and AQ. Half of our life missing, more than a month and why aren’t u fixing this?? This game is coming unplayable for big fights and high maps and quests. I had to stop exploring cav event this month and last month coz of all these issues everyone mentioned about. 😔 pls do something
    I dont even care about compensation.. just fix this 🙏
  • In-Game Name: DEMOGORGON'11.
    Device and Model: iphone 11
    Device Operating System: iOs 15.6
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: slow gameplay in all mode os the game
  • JOHN_W1CKJOHN_W1CK Posts: 30
    I wonder when kabam going to fix these bugs.
    This is really really 😔
  • marcoes7marcoes7 Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: Marcoeses
    Device and Model: Apple iPhone 11
    Device Operating System: iOS 15.6
    Game Version Installed: Version 36.1.0
    Game Mode: Everything
    Description of the Issue: When I try to access the game, a game error appears and it crashes the game

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Update -
    In-Game Name: BowTieJohn
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.5.4
    Game Version Installed: v 36.1.0
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? In all modes the crashing occurs. This month I noticed when running through the event quest Ch 1 Quest I fought four fights and now I am Invisible Woman and it keeps crashing before the fight starts. This is similar to what I experienced back in June with Wiccan, last month with Mangog & ManThing. This is frustrating as I'm trying to complete the objectives for Summoner Camp and with this constant crash and reload cycle I'm not making a lot of progress.
  • Crimsonfox1897Crimsonfox1897 Posts: 11
    edited August 2022
    In-Game Name: Crimsonknight23
    Device: iPhone X
    Device Operating System: iOS 11
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.1
    Game Mode: Ever since I updated the game Im stuck on the loading screen until I get an ERROR code (MS_ID_UI_OK) please fix this ASAP

• Miss_Scarlet1Miss_Scarlet1 Posts: 3
    Name Miss Scarlett
    Device Ipad Pro
    ios 15.5
    Only use wifi
    Game version Latest

All modes, game stuttering and feels clunky unresponsive, moves not registering, after blocking champs locked in place and then getting KO’d once game catches up with itself.
    Frequent failure to load game red wifi of doom appears ……. here comes another time out!
    Quite frankly the gameplay is horrible
  • HYAGHALHYAGHAL Posts: 34

IPad
    Up to date os and game version
    Can't block or dash consistently, which includes parry and dex. Seems like the controls aren't where they should be, or aren't sensitive enough to register commands. Sometimes I can hold block, watch me take a combo to the face while holding block, and once the combo ends my champ pops into block. This is happening in aw the most.

don't trim don't give dexterity don't give a heavy blow with the pleagar defense out of nowhere stop working dude the problems are bad I'm going to skip this month until I solve this **** this month's knight no chance gentlemen
  • IPad Air
    Up to date IOS
    Wifi
    Recent version downloaded

Event Quest Chapter 2 boss (psycho man) crashing my game. Left it for a few hours, was able to do other things (arenas, normal quests), but when I go back to the boss, crash again. Please fix whatever bug is in the event quests
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    AQ map 6
    Fighting anti venom in section 2.

The game crashed when anti venom either went to hit me or launch a special attack. This is the same issue that was happening when he was released and has been reported many times.

iPad Air 4th gen
    Latest iOS and MCoC versions

Maybe don’t refer us to this lame thread and close the bug report down when it’s a known & preexisting issue that hasn’t been resolved, like was done here.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/311070/antivenom-issue-in-aq#latest
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Lag, input issues. Game worse than ever.

What a shower of s**t. You guys should be embarrassed.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Been getting extra dropped inputs since this week 2 SQ started
  • GoldenDadGoldenDad Posts: 84
    iphone 13 pro
    Latest game and iOS

1 The tabs are merged on the crystal screen
    2 Help number in the wrong location

• ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163
    GoldenDad said:

iphone 13 pro
    Latest game and iOS

1 The tabs are merged on the crystal screen
    2 Help number in the wrong location

Been like this for a week now on my end. Some other stuff too 😜
  • ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163

• Let's add to my original post: fighting against Psycho-Man crashes my game. Due to something with his SA1. Kabam, please fix
  • Jalb23Jalb23 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: イノセントマン
    Device and Model: iPhone12 Pro
    Device Operating System: iOS 15.6
    Game Version Installed: 36.1.1
    Game Mode:Alliance War
    Description of the Issue:
    I cannot join in AW.
    A pop-up appeared saying that an unknown error had occurred at the timing of starting in AW.
    After that, when I try to start again, I get a warning "You can only participate in one Alliance War at a time." and I can't join. Even if I restart the software, it remains in this state, what should I do?