**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Monday / 4th July Deal History

13»

Comments

• Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    @LilMaddogHT sorry for thread revival, but what ever happened to Cyber Weekend 2021?
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    If I recall correctly, they had deals that ran from November 26th - 29th..... similar to every other cyber weekend.

What's the actual question?
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

If I recall correctly, they had deals that ran from November 26th - 29th..... similar to every other cyber weekend.

He usually updates the thread the week of the deals coming out, this time he didn’t just wondering what happened lol
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,963 ★★★★★

mgj0630 said:

He usually updates the thread the week of the deals coming out, this time he didn’t just wondering what happened lol
    It was a store this year so more difficult to get in the graphic 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 430 ★★★
    The game economy shifted quite drastically since cyber weekend, so I am guessing/hoping this will be one of the most significant increases in rewards from one sale period to another, in quite a while.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Squammo said:

The game economy shifted quite drastically since cyber weekend, so I am guessing/hoping this will be one of the most significant increases in rewards from one sale period to another, in quite a while.

Agreed. Yeah, in no way is this any kind prediction, just info graphic to see/remember the past. But yes, you can clearly see from each year the increase is quite significant and I don't doubt we won't see the same this year too. 🤘🏼

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
    Since kabam has made these offers multi-day events and since July 4th is on weekday, any idea when it will start and end?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★

Never added 2022 July 4th or Cyber Weekend... But since July 4th, 2023 is just around the corner, here is the update to reflect on what has been offered thru the Unit Cache offers.

Quick link to full res version on my Google Drive:
    https://bit.ly/4th_Cyber_Unit_Cache_Offers

Great effort as usual but yes I agree with everyone in here that will be hard to predict anything. Even Spring cleaning which was only 2 months ago might not be a great predictor. The entrance of 7* into the equation changed the entire economy.
  • Options
    doctorb said:

Since kabam has made these offers multi-day events and since July 4th is on weekday, any idea when it will start and end?

Last year it ran from July 1st 10am PST to July 5th 10am PST. I would suspect a similar range.

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    My guess would be it runs from Friday 30th June to Friday 7th July
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    My guess: 3th July - 7th July
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Hello there… Was someone as kind as to update the graphic for the 4th of July 2023? I know, not a predictor for the upcoming Cyber Deals, but I really liked the graphic and wasn’t around last July…
  • Options

Hello there… Was someone as kind as to update the graphic for the 4th of July 2023? I know, not a predictor for the upcoming Cyber Deals, but I really liked the graphic and wasn’t around last July…

Yeah, @G-Hun-Gear I can get that done sometime today or tomorrow & post an update. 🤘🏼
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    @LilMaddogHT
    Thanks Mate, much appreciated! :)
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Is it better to take advantage of Cyber Weekend deals using units... Or literally buy nothing and just use all of them for Banquet Crystals the following month?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,963 ★★★★★

Is it better to take advantage of Cyber Weekend deals using units... Or literally buy nothing and just use all of them for Banquet Crystals the following month?

That’s always the question. Guaranteed value in cyber weekend vs RNG from crystals and assuming you can get high enough in the banquet solo event for prime rewards. Personally I do both, saving about 10k for banquet.
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 73

Finally updated for July 2023:

Quick link to full res version on my Google Drive:
    https://bit.ly/4th_Cyber_Unit_Cache_Offers

thanks for this :)
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★
    This might be the first year i actually have enough units on hand to buy all the unit deals if i want to. Provided Kabam doesn't up it AGAIN