Goldballs!

I'd love to see Goldballs added to this game. His unique power set could result in some interesting animations and game play. I'm thinking he could have several non-contact attacks, at least one unlockable special and successful hits with said gold balls could inflict a variety debuffs. Maybe he could have a pre-fight ability where you select the type of debuff inflicted by contact with his golden spheres. Maybe a chance to inflict exhaustion, weakness or enervate when struck. Also each hit with a ball could build "poink" charges that eventually lead to concussion and armor break when you hit a certain threshold. If you'd also like to peg your enemies in the head with a couple of gold balls let your voices be heard!

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 1,062 ★★★★
    Apparently he literally just changed his name in comics cause goldballs is a bit....odd to say the least.

Although the new name is not any better hahahaha
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 131
    Buttehrs said:

Apparently he literally just changed his name in comics cause goldballs is a bit....odd to say the least.

What is it now? He should be proud of being Goldballs. Do people laugh, sure, but only until he poinks them...ok there's probably a better way to say all that. Whatever #Goldballs4Ever

Buttehrs said:

What is it now? He should be proud of being Goldballs. Do people laugh, sure, but only until he poinks them...ok there's probably a better way to say all that. Whatever #Goldballs4Ever
    He calls himself Egg now lol.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 131
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

He calls himself Egg now lol.
    "Egg" is a horrible name! I get not everyone digs the name but it was at least on brand
  • Please add your addition to our thread specific to this!
This discussion has been closed.