**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mysterio or Guillotine to R4

I’m trying to decide between 5 star guillotine or mysterio (both are unduped) to bring to rank 4. I just recently became uncollected and haven’t started 5.3 yet.

I’ve been doing mostly event quests outside of AQ and AQ until I get a good enough team for the rest of act 5 and RTTL chapter 4.

My 2 other top champs are 5* R4 captain America IW and captain marvel movie along with maxed 4* domino, voodoo and Hyperion.

I really like mysterios poison and reflective gas but guillotine’s bleed and heal reversal are also super helpful. I’d love to get some input

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Go with Mysterio. Better damage, has somewhat good Regen and if you slip up after a sp1 opponent takes damage, and you are basically untouchable after sp2. Do him
  • Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Are you talking about the normal Guillotine (mystic) or Guillotine 2099 (tech)? If it's the former, go with Mysterio, if it's the latter, Guillotine 2099.
  • Options
    FratsbyFratsby Posts: 18

Are you talking about the normal Guillotine (mystic) or Guillotine 2099 (tech)? If it's the former, go with Mysterio, if it's the latter, Guillotine 2099.

Normal (mystic)
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    they are both great champions, mysterio is cool with the poison and the damage converted, and guillotine is the OG queen of life reverse and the best to take rol wolvie in less than 30 seconds
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

they are both great champions, mysterio is cool with the poison and the damage converted, and guillotine is the OG queen of life reverse and the best to take rol wolvie in less than 30 seconds

After Guillys soul gaining mechanic was changed, that wolvie takedown isnt as easy as it used to be.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Terra said:

After Guillys soul gaining mechanic was changed, that wolvie takedown isnt as easy as it used to be.
    oh i didn't know that, anyways i love guillo