**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Quantum Trinity

TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
We all know the 3 partners of Ghost.
Wasp. Hood. Antman.
My question is,
Which one do you think it's the best to use with Ghost for maximum effectiveness? (In This scenario, only 1 synergy champ can be used with Ghost)

The Quantum Trinity 61 votes

Wasp
80%
GamerVdh2008Spity68RotellyMonto_Carlos28Lvernon15SiddhantKwatraAKTEKGlodeyWorknprogressBrokenPeterQuillKerneasJakearoundXxLoganTDCxXMasquerade1981shadow_lurker22B_Dizzle_01AldacIvarTheBoneless 49 votes
Hood
19%
SnizzbarRazorDevilJim0172BlackPhoenix44TehsigzorzRockypantherxEtjamaLucasjones_98redm4nNimorspoodermann1Mortonis 12 votes
Antman
0%

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Hood
    After playing with Ghost a lot lately, I've found I don't need Wasp, she just makes her easier to play. Ant-Man gives her a chunky damage boost, but Hood is the only one that gives her something she doesn't already have. The ability to tank Sp3's and get around any external damage while phasing is the only thing I may ever need. I never need unblockable specials and I never need a damage boost.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Wasp
    Unblockable specials for sure, though I get @Etjama's point. If you are good enough with ghost that you can consistently get her guaranteed crit specials without wasp then Hood is the best, but I still need wasp more than any other synergy partner. Ironic since I don't have her as a five or six star yet, but I have a five and six star ghost.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Wasp
    Wasp always. Wasp+hood in certain scenarios where you need to rank SP3 or there is passive damage you can’t phase
  • Dominic518Dominic518 Posts: 67
    Wasp
    I have it and it's fun to play
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

After playing with Ghost a lot lately, I've found I don't need Wasp, she just makes her easier to play. Ant-Man gives her a chunky damage boost, but Hood is the only one that gives her something she doesn't already have. The ability to tank Sp3's and get around any external damage while phasing is the only thing I may ever need. I never need unblockable specials and I never need a damage boost.

This is kinda what I would say.
    For newer players, wasp's is more useful as they are learning ghost and when sp3 isn't active or there are no damage nodes. In the end game, wasp's synergy is still useful but hoods adds so much utility to an already outstanding character