**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Ridiculous treat from kabam

KlahadorKlahador Member Posts: 11
I feel like i need to say something about these issue were some players were collecting a lot of prices that they don't supposed to
and I understand the is not fear for the rest of us and the right thing to do is probably to take away from them those prices
but to treat people with ban there accounts for kabam mistakes is ridiculous
I believe that everybody would like to earn some extra 5* champs if we could
Kabam need to apologize to those who wasted there time on one more of the many issues they have and fix these the right way

Comments

• ZerophunkZerophunk Member Posts: 207
    If it happened once and you stopped I don't see you getting banned. If you exploited the big then yeah it's all on you and a ban is deserved
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Member Posts: 175
    Has anyone actually been confirmed banned from this? I haven't seen it and I know of a few people that exploited it.
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Member Posts: 90
    Nothing's happened yet. When it does the forums will blow up
  • TenebrousTenebrificTenebrousTenebrific Administrator, Moderator Posts: 461
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts, although as this is the Bugs section of the forums, it's not the place for General Discussion or Suggestions and Feedback (there are various forum Sub-Sections for these type of topics). As this isn't really a topic for debate, I'll be closing this thread rather than moving it to the appropriate section for discussion.

Exploiting the game is a violation of our Terms of Service. Our teams are reviewing all accounts on an ongoing basis for violations to our ToS, which can result in possible bans. Not all ToS violations are as severe as others, therefore not all result in bans, or at times they may be temporary bans. Should you wish to review our ToS, there is a link at the bottom of each forum page.
This discussion has been closed.