Cannot claim items from stash and they’re expiring.

Harshbawa1Harshbawa1 Member Posts: 34
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Dear Team

I understand there is a bug on which entire Kabam team is working. And slowly fixing bugs. I just want to bring to your attention that I am experiencing a few issues with Game lags, esply while playing quests when matchup section comes. It gets rather slow when I change the champion. Also, I cannot claim items from stash and they’re expiring. Please fix these 2 issues.

Regards
Old Summoner

Comments

• Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey Harshbawa1, we already stated in THIS announcement that those Rewards are not lost and you will be able to Claim them. There's also a discussion HERE about this topic. If you would like to discuss it further, please do so in that thread.

I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing lag and I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect. There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause lag to occur. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

If you haven't already, please share the information requested in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have.

The feedback we receive in those threads is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.