**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Updated AQ Estimator

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Hey guys,

Haven't had to update my google sheets version of the AQ Estimator since the AQ scoring was changed back in March 2019 but with the launch of the AQ modifiers this week, I've updated it so that you can see the AQ points and AQ Honor you will get with that as well. Hope this helps you and your alliances when planning for AQ. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Original Copy - Multiple can get into this at same time so use at your own risk as someone might change the prestige/maps/modifiers on you...

Make Your Own Copy - Ideal option to ensure no one messes with your planning but it's your own copy after you save it so it won't get up-to-date versions/tweaks/corrections (if any).

Comments

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Also, going to get back in touch with MutaMatt to see if he can incorporate these modifiers changes into the web version calculator he built up on the TCA site, https://theclassadvantage.com/aq-cost-calculator/
  • He already has adjusted the calc.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Stat said:

He already has adjusted the calc.

Yep. l just went and checked and he has. Looks like some of the scoring is different after day 1 though so going to reach out to him and see where the differences are coming from. Looks like he migrated to a new app so may need a tweak/correction?