**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Day 5 AQ rewards delay? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Deacon03 said:

Deacon03 said:

Day 5 AQ honor and bonus modifier points have not been added to the final scoring as well. I assume this will happen whenever Day 5 finally gets closed out but just want to point out that they are missing, along with the daily crystal exploration/completion rewards and some saying their champs are still locked.

The aq modifier points are included in each days total, if you compare your previous aq 5 day total to this one you will see that
    Go check your final point total... Day 5 modifier points and honor are not included yet. Our alliance is short the some 14mil pts from day 5. We should have been over 400mil with day 5 results but are still showing just under. Our Honor should be showing we got into the T5B rewards but still highlighted at same T2A spot from Day 4. Day 5 is over but it's like it is not. Some people's champs are still locked, day 5 map rewards have yet to be released. I assume once day 5 map rewards are released, the day 5 modifiers stuff will be added but it's not there yet.

I did the math and our alliance did not miraculously jump up 50+million points due to our prestige. The AQ modification points for overall score are incorporated into the total score as you progress through the map and you get that total whatever modification you choice by 100% the map. I did say my alliance honor points have not been added to the milestone part for day 5 yet but the actual AQ points are correct. I triple checked my math
    People are referring to just day 5 modifications bonus points not being added to the final score. Which they aren’t till the day has concluded. Which it hasn’t at the time of writing this.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I need my AQ champs released.
  • Options
    Sector1988Sector1988 Posts: 24
    My champs are also locked in alliance quest despite it having been completed an hour ago. I did not go onto the final boss node to release my champs. Additionally, i have not received rewards for daily completion of the map. Kindly correct this please.
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★

AQ is over and my players are stuck in limbo, can’t use them for other things.

I left the map after it was completed so my champions are okay :)
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Deacon03 said:

Day 5 AQ honor and bonus modifier points have not been added to the final scoring as well. I assume this will happen whenever Day 5 finally gets closed out but just want to point out that they are missing, along with the daily crystal exploration/completion rewards and some saying their champs are still locked.

The aq modifier points are included in each days total, if you compare your previous aq 5 day total to this one you will see that
    The honor and bonus pts from day 5 definitely have not been added yet. What's been added for day 5 is a standard day 5 score with no modifiers
    Deacon03 said:

@Worknprogress in my alliance the overall points to determine aq rank and milestones, the additional points have been added. Upon looking at the honor tab, those have not been added to configure the proper milestone.

Additional points definitely have not been added for day 5. I've been tracking them every day since the modifiers have looked bugged from the beginning
  • Options
    Galaxy_186Galaxy_186 Posts: 30
    Hey guys, I don’t usually type on here but does anyone know where aq rewards are at?And when aq season rewards will be through?
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 969 ★★★
    Deacon03 said:

Deacon03 said:

Go check your final point total... Day 5 modifier points and honor are not included yet. Our alliance is short the some 14mil pts from day 5. We should have been over 400mil with day 5 results but are still showing just under. Our Honor should be showing we got into the T5B rewards but still highlighted at same T2A spot from Day 4. Day 5 is over but it's like it is not. Some people's champs are still locked, day 5 map rewards have yet to be released. I assume once day 5 map rewards are released, the day 5 modifiers stuff will be added but it's not there yet.

I did the math and our alliance did not miraculously jump up 50+million points due to our prestige. The AQ modification points for overall score are incorporated into the total score as you progress through the map and you get that total whatever modification you choice by 100% the map. I did say my alliance honor points have not been added to the milestone part for day 5 yet but the actual AQ points are correct. I triple checked my math
    Thats not how its been working for us. Ive noted every AQ total once we 100% each day but before the day was finished. Once it completed and our AQ daily rewards came in, our overall score jumped up based on the bonus points from AQ modifiers.
  • Options
    Today's final quest is completed but no rewards checked with other alliances to see if it was just mine and they are having the same issue @Kabam Miike any idea what's causing this recent issue?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Deacon03 said:

Deacon03 said:

They've been added each day as it completes. Total modifier bonus is 71+ million. Day 5 is 21.6M
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike could you help with this please?
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Deacon03 said:

Sorry then you need to check again. The day 5 points are there but not the Day 5 modifier points. I built the AQ calculator. We are at 397mil, we should be at 409mil (14 million difference which is the day 5 modifier points).

Our results

Go ahead and plug your numbers into the calculator. You will see you are short as well.
  • Options
    Look at all the other threads on this exact same topic.

Day-5 not fully finished tabulating yet.
  • Options
    CompEngEvFanCompEngEvFan Posts: 27
    I think it's safe to say that no one, especially kabam, knows what's going on.
  • Options
    CompEngEvFanCompEngEvFan Posts: 27
    Looks like they've started to merge threads so hopefully this means they at least know about the problem.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are looking into this issue now.
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Something is really horrible happening to Kabam servers. All day long game runs on low frame rate, losing data in all around of the game aspects. I think its time to rent new servers or buy new ones.
  • Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Does this mean it’s going to take weeks to get AQ rewards!!? 😞😞😞😞😞😞
  • Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Lyra you guys just sent out the wrong honor points
  • Options
    AairaMemonAairaMemon Posts: 6
    My champs were release after force closing the game session in Android phones, worked for my other Alliance team member too
  • Options
    Will the rewards be in tonight (if you can answer that) @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    5 year anniversary coming! Celebration of bugs!!!
  • Options
    Antoni_CAntoni_C Posts: 4
    edited November 2019
    We have received Honour reward but it’s incorrect.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

You guys aware of an issue with rewards being incorrect? Can someone comment please. It seems that the honour rewards relate to the honour gained over 4 days of AQ, so the 5th day hasn’t been included hence why the reward is less than it should be.

We are also still missing day 5 AQ rewards
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Yep... just got the wrong Honor rewards. Sent out T10 Honor milestone of 2160 T2A shards. We hit the T13 milestone though.... Should have received 1800 T5B shards
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Deacon03 said:

@Kabam Lyra you guys just sent out the wrong honor points

I agree the rewards we got were from day 1-4 only day 5 isn't reporting at all.
  • Options
    AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    What the ish is this

• Options
    Arsenal33Arsenal33 Posts: 99
    Add my alliance to the list of incorrect Honor rewards. My alliance is all map 6 with unique master identifiers each day, and we only hit milestone 10
  • Options
    BosshoggBosshogg Posts: 3
    Hit 150M and these are the rewards we got.... think something has gone badly wrong...again.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    So r we supposed to sit and be screwed per usual? Can we get some response from a mod?
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★

So r we supposed to sit and be screwed per usual? Can we get some response from a mod?

Lyra said they are looking in to it.