**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why did G2099's sp3 kill LC as it should have?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qELpc_2rj6w

I know he still dies at the end, but that's due to the secondary damage that G2099s attacks inflict it seems.

Usually when her sp3 is launched at 5% or less, the AIs health goes immediately to 0 when the red triangle of energy shows up.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Afaik G2099s sp3 has something regarding that final 5%. It seems that it will always be a K.O if it isn't resisted (like Gwenpool or something). Might be that
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    probably has to do with his additional physical resistance to non critical hits (sp3s never crit). The Sp3 can knock out the opponent below 5%, but the damage can be prevented and reduced.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

probably has to do with his additional physical resistance to non critical hits (sp3s never crit). The Sp3 can knock out the opponent below 5%, but the damage can be prevented and reduced.

it happened against omega on that line which is when i first noticed it. i went back in so i could record it
  • Options
    Terra said:

Afaik G2099s sp3 has something regarding that final 5%. It seems that it will always be a K.O if it isn't resisted (like Gwenpool or something). Might be that

none of which the node’s buff nor lc has
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Rage node .. max damage is capped at 2.50%

excellent catch, not sure why I didnt notice it.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

Rage node .. max damage is capped at 2.50%

oh, well then i’ll go wipe the egg off my face now.

thanks.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rage node, 2.5% damage cap, still triggers on her s3
  • Options
    Yep, abilities that can reduce or prevent damage can affect her SP3, such as Hela or Gwenpool's signature abilities or the Rage node, can prevent her SP3 from knocking out an opponent, even when they're below 5% health.