**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry has been broken for months now

When will Parry be fix. It has been broken for months now. Sometimes I can parry all the time, sometimes I can’t parry at all, but take 4 to 5 in a row when no special incoming node links. I can parry in the middle of taking a combo hit on and off. I have sent in video and they said investigating months ago, but still not fixed. I’m definitely not the only one constantly having Parry issues. Been playing 5 years and last 4 to 5 months no clue what has gone wrong. Never been an issue before in any end game content completion.

Comments

• Hey Pegasus, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with Parry.

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause performance issues like this to occur. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about performance issues, we created the dedicated threads below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.