**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

X-23 to regenerate the thorns damage in AW

So Im in a tier 2 alliance and I have a thorns node in my path. I used to use GP for it but I recently took my X-23 to R5 and I think she can regenerate the health lost by thorns just like she did with spiked armor in RTTL.
If anyone has tried this then kindly share your experience.

Comments

• Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I'd be interested to know this too so thanks for posting it. But I've never taken X23 to war b/c I'm afraid of MD. Do you have the mastery that allows you to see if you're going to fight a mystic or is this not much of a problem for you?
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    I'd be interested to know this too so thanks for posting it. But I've never taken X23 to war b/c I'm afraid of MD. Do you have the mastery that allows you to see if you're going to fight a mystic or is this not much of a problem for you?
    I do have mystic detect, its the only detect mastery that I invested in.
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    She's fine against md. Only hated using her against UC with MD. So much unstoppable since she stacks crit. As for thorns she can't regen that much against it.
  • Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I find any hard hitting champ is really good for thorns, also yondu, and possibly rogue
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Depends on ur luck in the fight, u might regen once, might regen twice or u might regen all the fight
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    X-23 doesn't work against thorns. Tried it once. Didn't end very well
  • Options
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    I find any hard hitting champ is really good for thorns, also yondu, and possibly rogue

Hard hitting champs get the most damage .
    Best champs for that are bleeding champs and ability reducing champs .
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    NinjAlan wrote: »

Hard hitting champs get the most damage .
    Best champs for that are bleeding champs and ability reducing champs .

You take the same amount of damage per hit regardless of damage dealt. So hard hitting champs take care less damage than others