**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 chapter 1 and 2

Is possible to beat it with r4 and r5 4* i was exploring chapter 1 quest 2 with MK as boss with breakthrough node and it pissed me off alot also there i lost SL against Gambit and Wolvy bc apparently both times he gave shock and triggered their specials not to mentioned i wasted my potions on SL no thanks to his shock.

Secondly had no problem with 5.1.1 and so far 5.1.3 is going well bc flare makes the fights go fast lol. Back to my question is it possible???

Thirdly i have 9 unduped 5* all who arent even rank 3 except for the exception of CWBP for AW reasons lol.

Side note never liked SL random ability when using Sp2 bc most of the time you would end up losing

Comments

• Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Wow 52 views and not a single comment to answer my thread! Thats just sad really.

Fyi i have no problem completing Master Mode just a tip in case someone wanted to say this
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It is an element gun with different elements so yeah
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Yes its very possible to do both 5.1 and 5.2 with 4/40s even 3/30s if you play well enough , its all about reading the nodes and bringing the right champions to each quest. I don't know what you mean about starlord, if you meant that his sp.2 gave them their sp.3 and didn't power drain that is a mistake on your part. His element gun is very random and is just a little plus to his damage but he is no way a powerdrain champ you still have to make sure the opponent doesn't get to their sp.3 when you throw a special. If you don't want to waste potions bait out specials attacks properly and you won't have to die because of sp3s
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Very much possible to do with R4 and R5 4 stars. Many including myself have done it with only those.
  • Options
    Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    I'd say it's possible. The last 5.1.5 and 5.1.6 are a little trickier, or at least have some annoying fights if going for 100%. If the rewards will help you now, go for it.
  • Options
    BreybreyBreybrey Posts: 39
    5.1.2 is the hardest round of 5.1 in my opinion. Other than thats its relatively easy with a few 4* rank 5 and patience. The first 4 rounds of chapter 2 are also very doable. You will likely need to use a few potions and revives on 5.2.5 and 5.2.6. I beat it with 3 rank 5s and 2 rank 4, 4 stars. I used 5 revives on 5.2.5 and about 30 on 5.2.6. The collector whooped up on me lol. But yes, its definately doable!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I have limited rosters and dont have the luxury of having many r3 5*.....i am getting pissed off against burden of might freaking getting power drain just bc i evade.....hyperion is useless completely bc of his power gain and currently facing karnak....this is complete **** gxy8gbr7fxvm.png
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    The burden of might is by far my most fav chapter when I'm using karnak.....
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    I would think 5.2.4 through 5.2.6 would be pretty darned difficult but possible with only r4 4*. Up to that point though I wouldn't think it would be that hard to do.
  • Options
    KyloCreeperKyloCreeper Posts: 29
    I completed 5.2 with one 5/50. I used hacks! Just kidding! But it is possible.It only cost me 1200 units...
  • Options
    Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    I get through act 5.1 with all 4*4/40 , act 5.2 with all 4* 5/50. Don't worry and you only need skills and potions lol.
  • Options
    Ethans8279 wrote: »
    I get through act 5.1 with all 4*4/40 , act 5.2 with all 4* 5/50. Don't worry and you only need skills and potions lol.

That is something i know lol
  • Options

How tho?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★

How tho?

True Strike would be my guess.
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    5.2.1-4 can be completed with 3/30 and 4/40 4* using no potions or little potions.
  • Options
    JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Posts: 59
    Very possible, I don't have anything higher than a rank 4/40 4* and I am on 5.2.3 so far and only used one revive on 5.1.6. Just about playing well and learning the nodes.
  • Options
    Started doing 5.1.6 and doing the nodes and my elektra couldnt even kill quake and then took my rogue bc quake had less health and she freaking killed rogue like it was nothing to her at all.....wtf is going with the freaking AI i cant enjoy playing this no more
  • Options
    BluuurrrrBluuurrrr Posts: 38
    edited August 2017
    In 5.2.4 is there any easy way to get past the magik and Dr strange, the node that makes em regen is insane on those 2 fights.I have a team full of rank 5's and am maxing out my duped voodoo tomorrow. I really want to get 5.2 done for all the uncollected stuff
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    I fully explored 5.1 with just r4 4*s, didn't need to spend any units, just a lot of the free potions and revives saved up. 5.2 I've had a bit of trouble getting started with. I think I'm just gonna wait until I have some good 5* to get to r3 or higher.
  • Options
    Bluuurrrr wrote: »
    In 5.2.4 is there any easy way to get past the magik and Dr strange, the node that makes em regen is insane on those 2 fights.I have a team full of rank 5's and am maxing out my duped voodoo tomorrow. I really want to get 5.2 done for all the uncollected stuff

Have u tried gully or hyperion
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★

I used gwenpool for both since she can out damage both regens and bypass magik's limbo. I had to use a couple of revives the first time I went that path but every other time I one shot both of them with 5/50 GP
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    I beat 5.2 with full team of 5/50. Also 5.2.4 don't go the magik path do YJ to deadpool to make sure storm fight doesn't go into a loop.
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★

Max 4* Thor worked well for me. Double up on those Armor breaks and take advantage of the reverse class advantages. He does pretty massive damage and can off set those regens.