Welcome my brand new 6*

Honestly, Couldn’t be happier with my third six star.

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,493 ★★★★★
    Ouch
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 287
    Ouch indeed
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 2,385 ★★★★
    You have my sympathies friend one silver lining i can see is it's a new champ
    Midnite93 said:

Literally any champ other than ant man and bishop would’ve been new and welcomed
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 54
    I pulled him as my last 6 star aswell. Welcomed him to the bench ofc.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 2,294 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Bad luck @Wîndšpäve

He can actually be usable occasionally. Very tanky XL champ, with Stagger on his Heavy. Someone was talking about him being useful against Delirium: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/166817/juggs-deserves-more-credit-than-he-gets

If you can partner him with Colossus who's now okay), they get a decent team bonus to crit rating, and Juggernaut's first Unstoppable will last four seconds instead of two; so it's long enough to spam 2-3 Heavy attacks and stack the Stagger effects.

Can be effective against opponents like Captain Sparkles - Heavy her into Binary; but Staggers all her buffs.

With a few points in Cruelty, he's not the absolute worst. But sorry you didn't get someone better.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 4,941 ★★★★★
    He will do the extremely important job of warming the bench for you
  • mufixmufix Posts: 34
    At least it's a new one. I duped Heimdall, Gamora, Beast and Magneto in my last four 6* crystals :disappointed:
  • Lvernon15 said:

He will do the extremely important job of warming the bench for you

True! And he can keep a rather large bench warm also with that big behind. He can warm the bench for at least 2 normal sized champs.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 333
    Am I the only one who likes him a little?
    I have a 5* that I've ended up duping 5 or 6 times at least.
    Mine usually sits on war defence and more often than not picks up a kill or 2, he's also solid for questing if you need a tank he's your man.
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 1,012 ★★★

Midnite93 said:

Literally any champ other than ant man and bishop would’ve been new and welcomed
    I'll not have you denigrate the good name of Bishop. why, he's my third top 6 star champ!

possibly 4th after i rank up wasp, but he's better than that last unranked chump...
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 65
    all I have is a six star yondu. :/
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 92
    jonzer said:

all I have is a six star yondu. :/

All i have is 6 star Diablo and Cyclops
  • KG05_1KG05_1 Posts: 59
    edited December 2019
  • KG05_1KG05_1 Posts: 59

If it makes you feel any better this was my pull today (lmao)
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 252

Midnite93 said:

So based on that,why isn't Juggs welcomed?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 1,337 ★★★
    KG05_1 said:

If it makes you feel any better this was my pull today (lmao)

Rubbing salt into his wounds? That’s an amazing pull.

Midnite93 said:

So based on that,why isn't Juggs welcomed?
    Juggernaut was a given in “literally any other champ would’ve been welcomed”
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 2,018 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    What are the odds of this really? his arena running and i pull him 😂😂😂

I’m so sad just looking at that, he would finish my flaming trinity for act 6
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 2,018 ★★★★

I’m so sad just looking at that, he would finish my flaming trinity for act 6
    Dang i know how you feel on my mini i have only a 3* 😭😭😭