**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Regarding Loosing Accounts Over Bugs

Hi EveryOne,

I'm Hashmi,
I was playing this game since 14 months me and my brothers too.

i found out that bug that seatin just found in a recent video. i know it was a bug.
i tried it on labyrinth of legends and succeeded and subsequently i Ended up banned my self this is really hard experience i loose all off my money and time and most of my important real life moments (i played this game even on my marriage lol) but i just wanna apologize KABAM!!! i just tried Testing that Bug but my bad i just did think about my self.

My previous account Banned Permanently. in game played name is (legend404). i contacted to Kabam support they said they cant do any thing its not in there hands.

I'm here to request all of you, who ever have multiple account you can donate one for me I can't reinvest that much of time again in the game to level up my self again. I hope someone will help me.

i need help (asking top players if someone wants to donate their game contact me please line Id [legend.404]).

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    You have been playing for only 14 months and can already do labyrinth? Lmao
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    You have been playing for only 14 months and can already do labyrinth? Lmao

14 months isn't unrealistic for LOL I've only been playing 13 and did my first LOL path a couple months ago. It sounds like this guy used the infinite damage mod and if that is the case then he's permabanned
  • Not at all i used any of this But used that bug
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    laddu101 wrote: »
    Not at all i used any of this But used that bug

Using a bug means exploiting, which is a bannable offense.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    What bug?
  • I asked help Guys Nobuddy will ever understand what happened judgement on me is totally right i used a benefit of bug (please search seatin's) new video
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Kabam didn't permanently ban people for doing it once. You had to do it multiple times, and most likely the shortest path. Doing it once for completion purposes would simply result in the reversal of awards and anything you spent them on. Kabam stated the levels of punishment in the post regarding the bans that would be coming.

The issue now, if you only did it once... is you are admitting to knowingly take advantage of the bug. If you came upon a drunk woman who was passed out in a skirt, you do not have the right to take advantage of her. It comes down to your moral compass. If you knowingly did it even once, you are culpable of said actions.

Now you are asking someone to donate their account? Why don't you start from scratch if you still want to play? Good luck in your endeavors.
  • The forums are not the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts. You can check this thread for more information:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13/help-ive-been-banned-what-do-i-do-now#latest

Additionally, I'd like to remind players that knowingly exploiting a bug and sharing accounts are both actions that violate our Terms of Service. This thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.