Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Why don’t we have single alliance revive

Is there a reason why there aren’t revives for single champions in AW or AQ? I don’t see it having a bad impact on the game so Id suggest that they get added soon. Sometimes you just mess up in the final AW fight And you have to revive the whole team for clearing your path.

Comments

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    $$$
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    $$$$$$
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,577 ★★★★★
    $$$$$

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    $$$
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    $$$
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Would you want a single revive for 350 health over a team revive?
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Would you want a single revive for 350 health over a team revive?

Yes. It would probably be cheaper to buy.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'm afraid they would change war to much. Enough people spend their way to a win as it is. If they were for AQ only I'd say hell yeah but I would oppose them being available for war.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I'm afraid they would change war to much. Enough people spend their way to a win as it is. If they were for AQ only I'd say hell yeah but I would oppose them being available for war.

Its no different than a team revive now. Doubt it would change war much at all.
  • Options
    ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Aakash wrote: »
    Is there a reason why there aren’t revives for single champions in AW or AQ? I don’t see it having a bad impact on the game so Id suggest that they get added soon. Sometimes you just mess up in the final AW fight And you have to revive the whole team for clearing your path.

Once upon a time there existed such a thing. Only reason they were removed is an increase chance in spending.