**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is This?!

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2019 in General Discussion

Is this just the stupidest node combination or I'm missing something? I tried quake and didn't work. The only champs that comes to mind now is Corvus and Wasp. But I dont have Corvus, not even sure if there's a 2star version. 2star champs needed to complete this chapter, wow this is amazing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

What champs(2 stars) do you think can handle this?

Forgot to add, it's a lane in Variant 4...the 2star chapter.

Comments

• Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pretty much every champ can crit except CB and G2099. You just need a high crit rate champ or one that doesn’t have a lot of buffs or debuffs.
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You don't need anyone specifically. It's just gonna be a long match. Champs that have very little buffs are great. Like that magik should work well.
  • Options
    TheoncomingstormTheoncomingstorm Posts: 98 β˜…
    Sparky should work. He has a high crit rate I think
  • Options

You don't need anyone specifically. It's just gonna be a long match. Champs that have very little buffs are great. Like that magik should work well.

I didn't think Kabam would make a fight this complicated. I was able to drop down Taskmaster. But Dormammu fight was taking forever, so I just exited. I dont think my LOL runs took that long.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m use vision and yes 250 hit giv take but Rr hav a good crt rat
  • Options

Sparky should work. He has a high crit rate I think

Yeah, I took down Taskmaster with him. What also helped was cos TM eventually became immune to his poise charges, so it didn't again count as a debuff.
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Praise RNG this time
  • Options
    Also when you Parry, don’t start your Combo immediately (because your hits will have lower chance to Crit while the Parry-Stun is on them). Wait to do first hit of Combo on opponent until right before the Parry-stun expires. That way only 1st hit will get that lower chance to Crit.

And avoid Armor Break debuff champs that also tend to last for duration of your combo. And Armor Buff champs where you tend to always have Armor buffs on yourself (Ironman, HB, Ultron. ?)
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    In all seriousness, there is a good post here that could help.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    nobody listen to pat benatar?

hit me with your best shot turururur, fire awaaay
  • Options
    Gamer said:

I’m use vision and yes 250 hit giv take but Rr hav a good crt rat

Thanks RR was really useful. I adjusted my masteries setup. I took out DeX and Stupefy. And it help a lot. Wasp and RR were MVP.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wasp is the best champ for that lane or domino.
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246 β˜…
    I think Invisible woman when she turns invisible.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 β˜…β˜…
    RoninMan said:

Pretty much every champ can crit except CB and G2099. You just need a high crit rate champ or one that doesn’t have a lot of buffs or debuffs.

use guilly 2099 second with huntress activated for crits, but I don't she's there as a 2 star. Or you could use AEgon as a 2 star