**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you got the chance to be a champion for one day

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet so I could turn Every Player into the Champion they wanted, whenever they wanted.
    https://giphy.com/gifs/culture--think-hmm-d3mlE7uhX8KFgEmY
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited December 2019
    Stan Lee.
    So I can give decent rewards in his memory and in anniversaries of the game. And too, to correct some (a lot) champions, not playing like the comics >:)
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Will definitely be thanos so I can wipe out 50% of the universe.
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    edited December 2019
    I WOULD LOVE TO BE GHOST RIDER THEN I WILL CHEAT ON MY CONTRACT WITH MEPHISTO AND RUN WILD EVERY NIGHT.....!👻👻👻👻👻
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    OR BECOME GHOST AND PHASE THROUGH STUFF
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Silver Surfer.......just go anywhere in the universe.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Hyperion... solve problems all over the world by force if necessary and hopefully bring a end to any type of famine... ultimately achieving world peace in 24hrs!😎
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195

Since its only one day, i'be Doctor Strange and change reality to my liking. I'd flip the pyramids, color the great wall pink, silly stuff all over.

You could also use the timestone to turn back the clock and start the day all over again so you can be Dr strange forever 😉
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Surprised nobody has said Spider-Man, spending a day swinging around and free falling from rooftops must be fun.
  • Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    Claire Voyant. She’s just too awesome. Being able to sentence souls and also being immune to death. Also spider limbs? I think so. :)
  • SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Posts: 80

Mysterio,I would be the world’s worst nightmare
    Just illusions of everything, make people think there is a war in their country,they will be sentenced for life,murdered,robbed or haunted

You sure you're not from DC?
    That's way too dark for Marvel XD
    Does marvel even exist?everything is an illusion
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    blade, I'd be immortal. or domino, then I would make a bet with whomsoever gave me this power, promise them the world, twist the odds, and remain ultra lucky forever. also jsut imagine a NPC boss that is domino and blade combine
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    The chair. No one will dare to beat me
    Or SS, want to know what like to combine magic and symbiote
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Phoenix so I can burn the world 😊
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Silver Surfer for sure gliding through the cosmos exploring
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man maybe, he’s one of my favorites. Or Sunspot because he’s cool and I love fire. Claire Voyant would be cool too, for reasons.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Id say Hulkbuster. Since its technically a suit I can keep it after the day has ended since its not a hero in of itself, just a tool used by Iron-Man
  • Obviously, I’d be Units Man, so I get unlimited units and get all the offers for free