**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which one of these champions is best for the collector

I made it all the way to act 5 2.6 only using my rank 4 4* all duped n now I’m stock on a dilemma on who to choose between this 4*s
I’ve already chose 4 champions that I think could help me with the collector but I not sure who the other one should be.

My team so far (all duped)

Stark spidey
Doctor voodoo
Medusa n domino

Which one of these champions is best for the collector 46 votes

Starlord with the solid damage
4%
Mr_ESkillful_star 2 votes
Hyperion’s power gain buff is god
73%
Riise81NifzKossukoseGoldenSkullmyPUNCAKELvernon15SiddhantKwatraSharkPowerr99Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverMy_SuperiorReferenceAssumedNameGoddessIliasKillSwitchGrootman1294Torah13xxKyojinxxBlackJ4zzTankRichardson 34 votes
Carnage’s heavy n special 1 is beast
4%
Foxhero007Berjibs 2 votes
Void’s reverse healing is ultimate
4%
Ewell65SSS69Soar2878 2 votes
Re-arange your team
13%
XxLoganTDCxXDead1May_The_WayDPXFistheGOATAomine_Daiki10SheDroveMeHere 6 votes

Comments

• Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Starlord with the solid damage

Hyperion no questions

Not really. I have a 5* r4 awakened hype and I took him against the collector and he isn't that great. Starlord tho...he was my MVP with 10 lvl 1 revives and some boosts and he dominated over 80% of the collector.
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Re-arange your team
    You won't last long enough for Hyperion's power gain, or Void's reverse healing to take effect. You need champs who can do quick burst damage in the time it takes the Collector to fill 2 bars of power, and hope he holds off long enough to get off a couple specials of your own.

Ideal would be awakened Fury. Get a couple combos off, maybe an sp1, revive and repeat.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    I know the following two champs aren't on your list, but maybe you have them. Sabretooth with the Killmonger synergy destroys The Collector. The synergy nullifies The Collector's stun and bleed immunity when you parry him.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 532 ★★★
    my MVP was a duped OG Hulk, at low health he does massive damage, and you can just keep repeating that with L1 revives until the Collector is dust
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    If you've got him, then Blade for his Spark synergy might be most helpful. Spark is your most reliable champ of those 4 for burst damage; and may evade a few Specials. Blade gives him some useful poise at the start of the fight, and can do some path-clearing for you.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Re-arange your team
    Groot, DPXF, Iron Patriot, Ebony Maw, Kabaam Miike
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Hyperion’s power gain buff is god
    When you have Stark Spidey, Hype and duped OG Hulk, you don’t even need revives for collector.

That will be great too if you have duped OG DD. Practice how to evade Collector’s sp1.