**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Groot.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    beaupoem wrote: »
    my 1st and only 5*: colossus. please.

My first was Mags.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,761 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    I pulled a 4* and 5* Groot this week.

Won't waste a single resource on either, or the KK 4* from earlier in the week and I am far from an endgame player.

Will you sell the Champ?

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

Won't waste a single resource on either, or the KK 4* from earlier in the week and I am far from an endgame player.

Will you sell the Champ?

Never got the point of that. Even if you don't like the Champ, you pull Rewards for the Dup and save yourself the stress in the future. Lol.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,761 ★★★★★
    Is it an idea to sell a champ for lesser shards in return instead of ... what is return now on selling champs?

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

Will you sell the Champ?

No.

All champs have their uses, these are used for the eventual dupe rewards and the 1x multiplier in arena.

• Wouldn't be opening any 5* crystal until the release of 6* shards in dupes. Just in case
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Incidentally, Groot is not all bad.

Really... like really groot... What benefit does he bring to a player?

Personal view. I don't mind Groot. He's pretty good defensively, Cruelty comes in handy. Does good Damage with I Am Groot. L3 has decent Bleed and Damage. The Crystals drops what it drops. All we can do is make best use of what falls. Otherwise it's a game with the same Champs floating around and that's not amusing at all. We all get rolls we don't like. I just keep moving. It's not personal. It's RNG. Lol.

dude, for once man just agree it was a crappy pull.. you mustn't be on kabam's side of every argument. they've gotta make these champs more useable. I bet if LC wasn't such a bad character you'd have at least okay with the hero you got.
  • MEE2dayMEE2day Posts: 12
    i opened 3 angela crystals 10 days ago but got WS, x23, and Symbiote spidey. I know x23 might not be a bad pull but i dont like her and all the champs i got were already in the basic pool (wasted 15k shards for nothing). Still i didn't give up and did grind for every featured champ in arena just to get shards enough to try another angela crystals. I managed to open in earlier today. Guess what i got, it's the stupid and useless pillow hands LUKE CAGE. So imagine what i feel
  • MilkthewhalesMilkthewhales Posts: 81
    A lot of games have reroll and reforge type functions this game would seriously benefit from something like that on the 5*. Say allow people to reroll a 5* once at the cost of some shards e.g 2k
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Incidentally, Groot is not all bad.

Groot is terrible in all facets of the game.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I got kamala kahn.
  • KyloCreeperKyloCreeper Posts: 29
    Groot was my 4th 5 star too! Then I got X-23 yesterday! Cheer up it good be worse.
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    I have four 5*s and all of them are tech.....Hulkbuster was first then Iron man , Rocket and last last week i pulled the ever so popular Iron patriot!!!!! I know lucky me right............
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    I've been playing for a 14 months and have 3 5* only u should be happy that u got 4 5* in just 8 months
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    All 5*s are decent at 4/55.

I see like Fixit get tons of hate... have you seen his bleed damage on a 4*!? And mines only r3! Imagine that as a 4/55 5*...

Hulk buster, not the smoothest champ to use, imagine his l3 as a 4/55? Stacking those armour breaks on sp2&1 he will dish out damage for fun.

Groot can do tons of damage with his buffs up, he shakes things off easy, can't bleed.

• MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    Groot is one of the best Map 6 attack champs when awakened. He is definitely not garbage.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    Groot was way more viable pre-season 3 and even a ways in to season 3 of aq. Once everyone had enough goes at him (mini boss in aq) he became way to easy to fight. Now i dont even think twice about him when fighting, were as before i dreaded having to fight him in aq

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    MadMarks wrote: »
    Groot is one of the best Map 6 attack champs when awakened. He is definitely not garbage.

Are you thinking King Groot maybe?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    My only complaint in this is that there is a certain functional expectation when you spend so much time and energy trying to earn something. Then your hard work is paid off with essentially a non-prize.

The game shouldn't be built on the Pokemon "collect them all" platform. If you work hard to unlock "bigger and better" content, shouldn't said content actually be bigger and better?
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    I just pulled him too as my 4th 5* this past week...not the opening most would want after saving so long for the shards.

If you saved that long why wouldn't you save until October or November when the champs are much better?

I had expiring rank up items, so I figured I try my luck and see if I could dupe one of my existing 5* or pull something good. But thats ok, I still have a couple of 5*crystals still saved in the stash.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    What's worse is spending 15K shards on a featured crystal and pulling Groot. (Raises hand) Talk about a slap in the face. You can't help but feel like Kabam is just trolling you.
  • ANDREANHOANDREANHO Posts: 34
    edited August 2017
    Hey, if you're in an Alliance (i hope so) and in low-tier AW, just rank him up.. Tweak your mastery, maxed out LIMBER, he's a beast... Just put him anywhere instead of stun immune node.. Trust me, most people will get caught without having maxed parry and stupefy..
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Guy in my ally just got a 4* Khan. He was pissed.
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    I got kamala kahn.

Some where this post got ignored, If feel your Pain bro.

So you got Groot boohoo .... there are even worst out there, or would you be more happy if you got Kamala Or SG ?
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    4* Shards are freakin eays to farm

you kids don't know the pain back In the day,

no masteries, no 4* and 100% act 3 to get my first 4 * crystal.

now if u grind arenas + summoners advancement + alliance 3day quest + throw in some aw and you are already farming enough for a 4* crystal every week.

blah blah content is to hard, what do u expect to beat lol in afew months from now?
    a lot of these champs have BEEN around a long time and aren't the best sure and don't fit the meta sure, but HAVE YOU ever played any other mobile games? they have huge pool of characters and theres gonna be a lot of bad units but everyone expects every hero to be good.

Go play a game like DBZ dokkan battle and u gonna be like wow is this card any good?

Besides the face this month kabam gave everyone 1/2 5* crystal people just want to cry about having a bad pull?

theres always gonna be bad pulls, but everyone just want to spring the game and not take there time,

I don't even have a 5* I dont even use for aw/aq yet my 4* roster is well equipped running map 55555 in a top 800 alliance tier 2/3 war, a full aw defense/attack team and full aq team. rank 5/50's

and we play so much and i myself i AM able to get a 4* EVERY week,

SO unless you NEED these 5* prestige and pushing top 300 tier in aq you better sit down and freakin stay in your lane.

I have 8 5* all unduped and I don't use a single 1 of them for aq/aw
    i am hoarding all until December so i can finally get featured champ,

like i said this is a marathon not a god damn sprint.
  • HahaNuHahaNu Posts: 43
    I got all garbage champs as 5* so far I am like: 3 times Iron Patriot!!, Ant-Man, Yellow Jacket, Venompool, Magneto, GROOT, Moon Knight and some decent Hulk.. I don`t even know why I`m trying to play anymore...

• Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Guy in my ally just got a 4* Khan. He was pissed.

He'll be even more pissed when he sees that the next 2 people both got 5* Majik within 5 minutes of each other! (I was the second one